If you are care about your race then you are a cuck period

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Race is the biggest coping mechanism in history. All that matters is high IQ and good looks. If you have both then you will have literally nothing in common with 90% of "your" race. Race is used as a coping mechanism for low IQ morons. The biggest cucks of all though are lucky non-whites/Asians who are born with high IQ and then dedicate their lives fighting for the reminder of their low IQ race despite having absolutely NOTHING in common with them at all. If they weren't stupid/cucked then would cut their ties with them and live the good life with high IQrs of other races.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Andromeda88 and BigBoy
Wow this is very high IQ and smart I can tell because my college professor and Rabbi says the same thing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 3 others
i care about my race in the sense that i know i probably won't be welcome in the black furries community and realise i need sunscreen if i intend on spending all day outside in the middle of summer

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Idk bro, iq doesn’t mean much unless you’re legit genius tier or nigger tier.

The only people that doesn't care about their race and culture is the whites.

By about 100 years you are likely to lose the leading role in the mainstream.

You shouldn't care about your race unless you a panfaced gook or a shitskin curry

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan, Achathin and BigBoy
Race is the biggest coping mechanism in history. All that matters is high IQ and good looks. If you have both then you will have literally nothing in common with 90% of "your" race. Race is used as a coping mechanism for low IQ morons. The biggest cucks of all though are lucky non-whites/Asians who are born with high IQ and then dedicate their lives fighting for the reminder of their low IQ race despite having absolutely NOTHING in common with them at all. If they weren't stupid/cucked then would cut their ties with them and live the good life with high IQrs of other races.
I mean race doesn't matter as long as youre born white

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
The only people that doesn't care about their race and culture is the whites.

I would argue this is bullshit. Wealthy non-whites are just using race as a political tool and don't actually give a shit about their kind. Look at AC she says she is pro-minority yet she has a white boyfriend jfl and this is what most of them are like. High status rich non-whites are much more likely to hang around with whites rather than some poor people of color.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 2810
I would argue this is bullshit. Wealthy non-whites are just using race as a political tool and don't actually give a shit about their kind.
Of course it is used as a political tool, any politician openly racist like you would not get a vote.

Unlike appearance that is much more objective, race is 90% cultural and subjective. That's why races fight to change this culture.
You're blind if you don't see that whites have a higher SMV than other races.

rapes me

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
Wow this is very high IQ and smart I can tell because my college professor and Rabbi says the same thing.

Well the rabbi wants us divided tbh

first good thread in a while

giphy.gif