WHAT YOUR FETISH SAYS ABOUT YOU

Feet = parasites, yeah if you live in Bharat, white women are very hygienic Saar
You can be as hygienic as you want when they remove socks After a day of walkinf around they're going to stink

Ass fetish, yeah I’d say it’s pretty high T, Plapping a big bouncy booty is mogger levels of testosterone, as for puke, sheeit mane it’s alright, I like the projectile vomits on big cocks a lot
By ass worship I don't just mean anal. I mean like eating it out, fingering it, devouring strawberries out of their bootyhole, etc. is that high T?

I don’t see any ginger fetish

It'a not a fetish it's a healthy expression of sexuality.
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Primalsplit
Asians: you’re a low T white guy who can’t get anything else and so you go for the race most known to worship white people, or your a third worlder who is delusional to think Asian chicks want you.

Feet: you are most likely a chad with a 24in bideltoid (untrained) and you have High T levels OR your a faggot who is subservient to woman

Femdom: low T High E faggot who’s been raised by a single mom, imagine wanting to get dominated by a foid 😂

Farts: you are probably an Indian who likes the smell of feeces

Beastiality: you should be put down like a fucking dog you vile faggot, wtf is wrong with you if you jack it to this 😤

Big lips (DSLs): you’re probably a nigger

Hentai: two types of people either the low T Asian cuck type who know a bunch of obscure dojin artists OR chads who watch monster 3D futanari gangbang anal vore tummy inflation

Boobs: average guy likes them, nothing crazy

anal: high T, watching women get their assholes stretched and see them moan in main and arousal is one of the highest T things you can like

Scat: you are probably a German .org user
How about bdsm ?

Asians: you’re a low T white guy who can’t get anything else and so you go for the race most known to worship white people, or your a third worlder who is delusional to think Asian chicks want you.

Feet: you are most likely a chad with a 24in bideltoid (untrained) and you have High T levels OR your a faggot who is subservient to woman

Femdom: low T High E faggot who’s been raised by a single mom, imagine wanting to get dominated by a foid 😂

Beastiality: you should be put down like a fucking dog you vile faggot, wtf is wrong with you if you jack it to this 😤

Hentai: two types of people either the low T Asian cuck type who know a bunch of obscure dojin artists OR chads who watch monster 3D futanari gangbang anal vore tummy inflation

anal: high T, watching women get their assholes stretched and see them moan in main and arousal is one of the highest T things you can like

Feet
Big lips
Anal

Anal is disgusting.

mostly correct, but all feet guys are degenerates who need zyklon

I get what u mean but still high T
Femdom is high T

Here's why;

You're making a foid "dominate you" when in reality you're the dom, making her live in a completely false reality

Also she treats you like a king (no eating my ass or pegging me though jfl)

Femdom is high T

Here's why;

You're making a foid "dominate you" when in reality you're the dom, making her live in a completely false reality

Also she treats you like a king (no eating my ass or pegging me though jfl)
It signals that you are so comfortable with your masculinity that you don’t care about being dominated because you know it changes nothing

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
It signals that you are so comfortable with your masculinity that you don’t care about being dominated because you know it changes nothing
Also, how are tiddies a fetish????

I thought all men liked them?!

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Like specifically wanting large tits or titjobs
Tit jobs are lame from what i heard from those who got them

They say BJ fogs

Imo tiddies are tiddies unless if they were like grandma tier saggy

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
What about if you have a fetish for women with long, natural fingernails, who use them as weapons, especially against guys who try to rape them? I've collected dozens of general-release movies with scenes, like these, in them.

feet, boobs and anal does indeed mog

• +1
I can infer OP enjoys feet and anal

I chew on white women's feet like jelly and haribo

• +1

where is creampies? the highest T category

Bump+ what abt facials