If you are chewing, train your neck

H

Hurricane1

Iron
Something that many people seem to forget is that chewing will widen your jaw, but without any widening of the neck, it may just make your head look bigger and very asymmetrical compared to neck. This is especially true if you do not do ANYTHING that may increase the size of the neck indirectly, like lifting without direct neck training. Wider neck that is around the width of your jaw will make you look more masculine. Avoid overdoing it though because extremely wide neck that greatly exceeds jaw width looks weird in most cases.

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
Chew to become an ugly bloated chipmunk then train my neck to die in my sleep from sleep apnea, ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, EggKing, szolliontaraelis and 9 others
Chew to become an ugly bloated chipmunk then train my neck to die in my sleep from sleep apnea, ok
Why does everyone say chewing makes you bloated? maybe because I already had a good jaw but chewing hasn't made me bloated at all, it actually made my cheeks look more hollow

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Clavicular and mvp2v1
Why does everyone say chewing makes you bloated? maybe because I already had a good jaw but chewing hasn't made me bloated at all, it actually made my cheeks look more hollow
it only works if you have good masseters which most people dont

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
it only works if you have good masseters which most people dont
yeah I must then
rate me bhai this is after 1 weeks chewing
Jawline GIFs | Tenor

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Something that many people seem to forget is that chewing will widen your jaw, but without any widening of the neck, it may just make your head look bigger and very asymmetrical compared to neck. This is especially true if you do not do ANYTHING that may increase the size of the neck indirectly, like lifting without direct neck training. Wider neck that is around the width of your jaw will make you look more masculine. Avoid overdoing it though because extremely wide neck that greatly exceeds jaw width looks weird in most cases.
true blackpill: both chewing and neck training have good results only for some people, precisely you need to have outward shaped gonions with good jaw angle, and your neck can’t be long and overly thin, which is my case. All of these hypertrophy based softmaxxes only work if you have solid frame and bones already

clenching is better than chewing for the most part, my jaw was best when i played my contact sport which had me clenching on a mouth guard frequently, after i stopped playing it worsened a bit, started doing it again and def saw improvements,

chewing is super risky if you dont do it right cause of tmj and like u said chipmunk look, also all of these maxes only even matter if ur lean enough

Bump, this is facts

Congrats u have good masseter insertions stop bragging and go fuck my girlfriend.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and pslSpider