If you are non-NT (autism,bpd,adhd) and are trying to self improve/looksmaxx how has it impacted your life

plukee

plukee

Also diagnosed autist alongside orc and clavicular
Title. Im unfortunately cursed with the terminal illness autism and I’ve had a rough start with most but I’ve grown out of most of my symptoms. If you’ve looksmaxxed as a non nt has it improved your quality of life in someways as i know it’s pretty much death sentence if you have it. (Apologies if this makes no sense my wording is fucking terrible)

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and poopoohead
u should try shrooms or acid tbh see if it improves your autism

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nah just get jaw fillers it will increase ur personality by .5

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, poopoohead and plukee
I was peer pressured acid when i was 13 by this narc i used to associate with and said if I didn’t take it with him he would get him and his dealer to jump me so I just skipped school that day lmao. Shrooms I wanna try

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 29167
I was peer pressured acid when i was 13 by this narc i used to associate with and said if I didn’t take it with him he would get him and his dealer to jump me so I just skipped school that day lmao. Shrooms I wanna try
yeah get some shrooms from dark web tbh

i recommend archetyp

• +1
Reactions: plukee
looksamaxxing didnt help me people compliment me from time to time but doesnt matter because im a autistic and socially awkward

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and plukee
Title. Im unfortunately cursed with the terminal illness autism and I’ve had a rough start with most but I’ve grown out of most of my symptoms. If you’ve looksmaxxed as a non nt has it improved your quality of life in someways as i know it’s pretty much death sentence if you have it. (Apologies if this makes no sense my wording is fucking terrible)
I'm diagnosed with asperger syndrome. No real friends. I'm 6''2

- Spent $3,000 on surgery (jaw + chin fillers) These fillers last 2 years
- Spent 2k on hair transplant

What really happened. Well, I've been alone in techno club alone, and got approached many times by girls; for the first time,I got hookup with a lot of different girls. In one night in April, I had sex with a girl and left her apartment to join a new girl home the same night. Even normies don't really have things like this lmao.

People are way nicer with me; it's fucking crazy. Even people from my family smh.

One period, I had 1 different girl per week-end.

I deleted Tinder and got back in the bluepill thinking, until I realized a thing.

Look is good for hookup and quick dates, but doesn't really help for the long term relationship. As a non NT, I never held a relationship longer than 3 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and plukee
I'm diagnosed with asperger syndrome. No real friends. I'm 6''2

- Spent $3,000 on surgery (jaw + chin fillers) These fillers last 2 years
- Spent 2k on hair transplant

What really happened. Well, I've been alone in techno club alone, and got approached many times by girls; for the first time,I got hookup with a lot of different girls. In one night in April, I had sex with a girl and left her apartment to join a new girl home the same night. Even normies don't really have things like this lmao.

People are way nicer with me; it's fucking crazy. Even people from my family smh.

One period, I had 1 different girl per week-end.

I deleted Tinder and got back in the bluepill thinking, until I realized a thing.

Look is good for hookup and quick dates, but doesn't really help for the long term relationship. As a non NT, I never held a relationship longer than 3 months.
Holy fuck that’s brutal. I live in a rural area so hook ups are a non existent idea where im from but im moving to college in august. Idk if it’ll be a thing there but i hope i do better in relationships than hook ups i practically don’t agree with hook up culture anyways. Im also considered htn already by some I would post my face on this forum but there’s a lot of doxxers on here so unfortunately ill never be able to show my face.

I don’t really plan on getting facial surgery unless its buccal fat removal or lazer hair removal. That’s about as much as i can think of really

Being looksmaxxed as a non-NT gets me IOIs but that’s about it. They run once they realize I can’t hold a convo for shit.

• +1
looksamaxxing didnt help me people compliment me from time to time but doesnt matter because im a autistic and socially awkward
Can relate to this but i used to be fat and had short hair like a buzzcut so the popular girls would do that “omg hey bestie” thing to me so now whenever a girl compliments me I can’t tell if she’s serious or not

Being looksmaxxed as a non-NT gets me IOIs but that’s about it. They run once they realize I can’t hold a convo for shit.
Same shits been happening with me recently except it’s the other way around. Usually they don’t like that i would be caring and do stuff that regular people would do in a relationship for example buying shit for eachother and general affection.

i‘ve been absurdly obsessing about the human skull and anatomy, desperately looking for a way out my subhumanity. stopped going to school too and meeting/talking to people. When im in school, i imagine movements and effects on my head and rather use the time for theory on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and plukee
i‘ve been absurdly obsessing about the human skull and anatomy, desperately looking for a way out my subhumanity. stopped going to school too and meeting/talking to people. When im in school, i imagine movements and effects on my head and rather use the time for theory on looksmax
Unironically can also relate to this jfl. Do you plan on saving up for surgery when your older?

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Unironically can also relate to this jfl. Do you plan on saving up for surgery when your older?
lmao „older, saving“ im doing trimax in 3 months and im gonna be done looksmaxing in max. 2years.

Its free for me

• +1
lmao „older, saving“ im doing trimax in 3 months and im gonna be done looksmaxing in max. 2years.

Its free for me
Happy for you bro. I wanna get limb lengthening but i don’t think I ever will 😂

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Same shits been happening with me recently except it’s the other way around. Usually they don’t like that i would be caring and do stuff that regular people would do in a relationship for example buying shit for eachother and general affection.
It’s never too late to larp dark-triad

• +1