If you are white or asian, you need to testosterone max.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Let me put it this way: Niggers and spics have lower iq, higher testosterone

ocl1t6h3nty21.png

While whites and asians have higher IQ but lower testosterone

The key difference between this is that you cannot inject iq.

So basically, if you testosterone maxx with high IQ you will become the ultimate homo sapian. I am white myself, italian mostly (who have some of the lowest iqs for whites), and have had several lucid dreams / out of body experiences since doing this. I have not gotten laid or a gf yet because I haven't left the house but once school starts back I definitely will and you will too. (if you t maxx)

Sorry for so many testosterone posts but it fascinates me really. This will be my last one I promise.

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
i have higher t than nigers

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Everyone should testosterone max. JFL @ not injecting to go above natural limit.

niggers arent people

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
niggers arent people
There is more genetic distance between blacks and eurasians than there are between eurasians and homo erectus.

If we were as taxonomically consistent with humans as we are with animals, blacks, eurasians, and native americans would be 3 different species.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and currymax
There is more genetic distance between blacks and eurasians than there are between eurasians and homo erectus.

If we were as taxonomically consistent with humans as we are with animals, blacks, eurasians, and native americans would be 3 different species.
damn

Let me put it this way: Niggers and spics have lower iq, higher testosterone

ocl1t6h3nty21.png

While whites and asians have higher IQ but lower testosterone

The key difference between this is that you cannot inject iq.

So basically, if you testosterone maxx with high IQ you will become the ultimate homo sapian. I am white myself, italian mostly (who have some of the lowest iqs for whites), and have had several lucid dreams / out of body experiences since doing this. I have not gotten laid or a gf yet because I haven't left the house but once school starts back I definitely will and you will too. (if you t maxx)

Sorry for so many testosterone posts but it fascinates me really. This will be my last one I promise.

It's cope after puberty

Whites bred with Neanderthals, while blacks bred with Heidelbergs, AKA this:

800wm

:feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

Whites are the most masculine looking, attractive race

ok but how do we do that

Your self hatred is very Cringy ngl.

I’m just stating facts b, word to muvva. You can’t spend a day in the shtreets of shaolin without getting cucked by a chad on gawd

ok but how do we do that
Ashwaganda, sun exposure, supplements, lifting weights, stop stressing over your looks like an aspie, and injecting.