If you are young (less than 18) you may have not as much time as u think

Whatashame

Whatashame

Only environment hurts / Hoping for a miracle
Brutal reality. When i was 17/18 i thought i would inly see a clear deterioration of looks at 28 or more but i was wrong. I always had the prettyboy look and the strongest point was always collagen. Im with 20yo and comparing pics of when i was 18yo the collagen loss is beyond evident. I should have done more but i just rotted being a chadlite in my country jfl, i thought i could rot and i would recover the experiences but now its over. Dont be like me or you will end up in the rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: copeistani, AlexanderTheGreat11, Pikabro and 16 others
I gotta get a job fast in order to afford to save my collagen

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker and BowlCutMogger
I get a job fast in order to afford to save my collagen
Just eat healthy. Mucronutrients + hormonal balance + low stress and be happy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 29747, LooksThinker and 3 others

If you are old (more than 18) you may have as much time as u think​

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, mazzi, Mewton and 8 others
said by the biggest dumfuck on the forum, kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lonelycurry, LooksThinker, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
how do you save collagen?

Dumb ass nigga collagen is at peak till 25, 30 according to old studies that weren’t as influenced by Botox and skin care selling pharma

You CANT LOSE COLLAGEN AT THIS AGE RETARd your skin makes it. If you eat protein you can’t have shit collagen unless subhuman wgenes.

You fags don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, zharupodrugu, LooksThinker and 3 others
how do you save collagen?
Eat enough protein and vitamin C, skin regenerates collagen on its own. After 25 collagen depletes 1% a year

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, LooksThinker, blackckatt and 2 others
Dumb ass nigga collagen is at peak till 25, 30 according to old studies that weren’t as influenced by Botox and skin care selling pharma

You CANT LOSE COLLAGEN AT THIS AGE RETARd your skin makes it. If you eat protein you can’t have shit collagen unless subhuman wgenes.

You fags don’t get it
most of the psl gods didn't peak at young, you only peak young when you're subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, zharupodrugu, LooksThinker and 4 others
Just eat healthy. Mucronutrients + hormonal balance + low stress and be happy
I do have low stress unlike my father but i have sensitive skin and i have thick facial hair for my age and the colouring is bad too cause of light triad genes so i don’t have dark facial hair where it actually shows its more noticeable on my neck i have neck beard genes

most of the psl gods didn't peak at young, you only peak young when you're subhuman.
Tru these fags have obsession with 18 yr old girls so they think looks after 25 don’t matter

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, RoyaleWithCheese and Dicktator
Tru these fags have obsession with 18 yr old girls so they think looks after 25 don’t matter
they have an obsession with pure pussy but think that prettyboymaxxing (that apeals to younger women) is bs it's such a retard forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Dicktator and bradpittshairline
they have an obsession with pure pussy but think that prettyboymaxxing (that apeals to younger women) is bs it's such a retard forum.
true but there’s a lot of younger girls who appreciate masc guys too but it takes a while to get to that level of physical maturity

• JFL
Reactions: Whatashame
true but there’s a lot of younger girls who appreciate masc guys too but it takes a while to get to that level of physical maturity
all women are retards and follow trends, this is why haircuts are important.

• +1
Reactions: Niksy and bradpittshairline

You fags don’t get it
i wish badly your cope was right, but well im a living proof is not like that.

Brutal reality. When i was 17/18 i thought i would inly see a clear deterioration of looks at 28 or more but i was wrong. I always had the prettyboy look and the strongest point was always collagen. Im with 20yo and comparing pics of when i was 18yo the collagen loss is beyond evident. I should have done more but i just rotted being a chadlite in my country jfl, i thought i could rot and i would recover the experiences but now its over. Dont be like me or you will end up in the rope
Yeah if your white there’s a good chance your looks fall off a cliff if you don’t take proper care of yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
Over if you are older than 15
The state of .org

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, RoyaleWithCheese and bradpittshairline
But men peak at 50

It’s literal science my nigga unless u smoke cigs and do coke it’s not possible. Are u white

no ur living proof that ur a subhuman failure who had shit genetics, nothing to do with aging.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and bradpittshairline
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213-054838_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213-054838_Firefox.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 0
Put you on ignore idk why
Too much autists, its the best thing to do the moment i see a dogshit post by those subhumans

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Factually true tbh ive noticed this a lot the popular people at my school aren’t gonna look better tbh. Id say you peak in your early 20s

Too much autists, its the best thing to do the moment i see a dogshit post by those subhumans
Id say you and him both have vaild points in a way from what I’ve seen. It is possibly true you don’t have good genes and that’s why you aged bad. I’ve seen many teenagers especially on r/teenagers have the worst norwooding ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, bradpittshairline and Whatashame
  • +1
Reactions: plukee
Well it can be collagen, it can be elastin, it can be bone loss. But its deff aging.
Damn that’s brutal bro, in my case from 18-20 my skin is much better now that my acne is going away on accutane. I also seem to have a more masculinitized forehead/beowridge

Damn that’s brutal bro, in my case from 18-20 my skin is much better now that my acne is going away on accutane. I also seem to have a more masculinitized forehead/beowridge
I never had acne, the thing is now my skin is average, it looks like skin people my age have. I simply had top tier skin and now no more. brutal indeed jfl i already ordered the sn, just waiting

yea like this autistic thread
Id say you and him both have vaild points in a way from what I’ve seen. It is possibly true you don’t have good genes and that’s why you aged bad. I’ve seen many teenagers especially on r/teenagers have the worst norwooding ever
Over if you are older than 15
The state of .org

If you are old (more than 18) you may have as much time as u think​

People can cope as much as they want, reality is brutal. Thats same lightining, same mirror, same position and just 1 year difference.

• JFL
Reactions: Matheus
I'm 29 so I must be very old lol

• So Sad
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese

People can cope as much as they want, reality is brutal. Thats same lightining, same mirror, same position and just 1 year difference.

Bro did u take these pics with ur nokia 3310?

What a fucking autist. Not only are these pictures incredibly low quality they also show nothing of value to compare

What a fucking autist. Not only are these pictures incredibly low quality they also show nothing of value to compare
I dont have autism. The quality doesnt matter because its the same. Nothing of value? Jfl u r retarded if u cant see

Treat and sunscreen is life

Indeed not great bones but it doesnt explain at all such descencion, its a skin thing

I said abov3, i spent all the time without getting sun locked in a room.
Smoking, lack of vitamin c, less bloat, no moisturizer