If you are young (less than 18) you may have not as much time as u think

in my early 20s I ascended from subhuman to LTN just by growing up (acne was gone, my face just matured a bit, and grew up a few cms), probably not very common but definitely possible

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
in my early 20s I ascended from subhuman to LTN just by growing up (acne was gone, my face just matured a bit, and grew up a few cms), probably not very common but definitely possible
I do believe that if you are fucked to start with you can, but if you have a good start is way easier to go down than up

• +1
Reactions: hansmoleman
Also alcohol, which makes u pee a lot
I said i didnt did drugs, no alcohol, smoking or anything. Only smoked weed like 3 times and drank beer 5, not relevant to do such a change. I never needed to moisturize to have good skin and bloat doesnt cause the periorbital fat to dissolve like its obvious on the pic. Vit C makes sense cause i always ate a shit ton of orange and i stopped, but i dont think it explains half of such damage

Last edited:
I said i didnt did drugs, no alcohol, smoking or anything. Only smoked weed like 3 times and drank beer 5, not relevant to do such a change. I never needed to moisturize to have good skin and bloat doesnt cause the periorbital fat to dissolve like its obvious on the pic. Vit C makes sense cause i always ate a shit ton of orange and i stopped, but i dont think it explains half of such damage
try moistruizing well for a month, cheap moistruizer under vaseline under eyes. It will plump up the area for sure.

try moistruizing well for a month, cheap moistruizer under vaseline under eyes. It will plump up the area for sure.
Thanks for the advice but honestly i dont wanna fraud, if possible i wanted to restore what i had naturally yk, if not its over

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
Thanks for the advice but honestly i dont wanna fraud, if possible i wanted to restore what i had naturally yk, if not its over
It's not fraud, keeping skin moisturized is important for its function. If it wasn't then we wouldn't excrete sebum.
If you want to restore it then go to derm and ask for rf microneedling or laser unless they propose something else for you.

Last edited:
Brutal reality. When i was 17/18 i thought i would inly see a clear deterioration of looks at 28 or more but i was wrong. I always had the prettyboy look and the strongest point was always collagen. Im with 20yo and comparing pics of when i was 18yo the collagen loss is beyond evident. I should have done more but i just rotted being a chadlite in my country jfl, i thought i could rot and i would recover the experiences but now its over. Dont be like me or you will end up in the rope
i look the same at 27 as i did at 22 because after the collagen goes, only thing left is for wrinkles to appear and thin to skin out

but since I dermastamp my skin, get prp, use tretinoin, vitamin c, copper peptides, and oil on my face every day, ive restored it back a few years.

Acne pill is brutal

It's not fraud, keeping skin moisturized is important for its function. If it wasn't then we wouldn't excrete sebum.
If you want to restore it then go to derm and ask for rf microneedling or laser unless they propose something else for you.
Yes but i would like to understand more why im not excreting enough sebum instead of using a moisturizer

i look the same at 27 as i did at 22 because after the collagen goes, only thing left is for wrinkles to appear and thin to skin out

but since I dermastamp my skin, get prp, use tretinoin, vitamin c, copper peptides, and oil on my face every day, ive restored it back a few years.
Lol i will not wait this much, gonna rope soon already have the sn, only need a presciribed drug to not puke now

i wish badly your cope was right, but well im a living proof is not like that.
Bro i remember some threads that u said u were starving and didnt eat well, and also you were losing hair aswell bro, what's happening to you is that you had bad habits, its not cope.

• +1
Reactions: Whatashame
this guy is a massive insecure faggot that thinks braces destroyed his face when it was his own fault dont listen to him

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Bro i remember some threads that u said u were starving and didnt eat well, and also you were losing hair aswell bro, what's happening to you is that you had bad habits, its not cope.
Yes, true, im fucked either way i think its permanent. Im gonna try a high protein diet for a month and just go ctb if it dont work then

Yes, true, im fucked either way i think its permanent. Im gonna try a high protein diet for a month and just go ctb if it dont work then
Try multivitaminic + vegetables like broccoli, carrot and beet and a high protein diet with eggs included

Lol i will not wait this much, gonna rope soon already have the sn, only need a presciribed drug to not puke now
you will just respawn in a worse situation

reincarnation is real and brutal

accept ur reality and make the best of it, trust me.

• So Sad
Reactions: Whatashame
you will just respawn in a worse situation

reincarnation is real and brutal

accept ur reality and make the best of it, trust me.
Do not say that imma gonna cry, thats all i could think during my sleep jfl, woke up 4 times during the night thinking how reincarnation would fuck me over. If im fucked even im probab 0.1% in a combination of family wealth, iq, looks, height, dick size, upbringing But even with that i was just fucked over with no pity, if there is another life it would be the biggest torture possible

Do not say that imma gonna cry, thats all i could think during my sleep jfl, woke up 4 times during the night thinking how reincarnation would fuck me over. If im fucked even im probab 0.1% in a combination of family wealth, iq, looks, height, dick size, upbringing But even with that i was just fucked over with no pity, if there is another life it would be the biggest torture possible
0.1% is probab an exageration, i would say 1%