If you can’t be a pretty boy, here’s what you need to be intimidating/dark triad.

J

Jigen

Kraken
You must have at least 4 of the things listed below:

Well above average height (ideally above 6’3, although you can pull it off with as low as 5’11 if you have a ton of masculine traits in general).

Darker skin color/tone
(The more melanin, the more afraid society, especially girls, is of you, plain and simple).

Broad/large frame
(I’m talking bone structure, thick bones, wide but not overly huge rib cages, large hands and feet, and thick skulls depict how an intimidating man should look. Gymcelling your narrow rib cage and 6 inch wrists won’t count, although that may help for prettyboys)

Low trust face
(Basically a normie tier+ face that’s hyper masculinized, wide jaw, big but proportionate nose, dark hooded eyes, Neutral canthal tilt, large skull)

Facial Hair: (Growing out facial hair is key to dark triadmaxxing. Especially for Norwoodcels. When you see a manlet with a girlfriend, 9 times out of 10 he has good facial hair. Good facial hair are signs of masculinity, high testosterone, larger members and even authority in some cases. In non-fiction villain entertainment, the villain or antagonist often has a long thick beard, mustache, as well as eyebrows. Studies even show that people are less likely to approach or help homeless men with a lot of facial hair. Why? Fear, most of the time!)

Low haircut or bald
(Notice that you never see intimidating men with curly hair, high top fades, or Afros. Or how the military cuts your hair off when you enlist, these men either have buzzcuts, low hair in general or are bald. Call it cope if you want, but being bald will make it easier to excel in this area. But you have to have a good skull shape and big frame).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, highT, RoyaleWithCheese and 4 others

Well above average height (ideally above 6’3, although you can pull it off with as low as 5’11 if you have a ton of masculine traits in general).
5'9, it's over for me
Darker skin color/tone (The more melanin, the more afraid society, especially girls, is of you, plain and simple).
Olive skin (medium-toned)
Broad/large frame (I’m talking bone structure, thick bones, wide but not overly huge rib cages, large hands and feet, and thick skulls depict how an intimidating man should look. Gymcelling your narrow rib cage and 6 inch wrists won’t count, although that may help for prettyboys)
Mesomorph frame
Low trust face (Basically a normie tier+ face that’s hyper masculinized, wide jaw, big but proportionate nose, dark hooded eyes, Neutral canthal tilt, large skull)
It's over for me
Facial Hair: (Growing out facial hair is key to dark triadmaxxing. Especially for Norwoodcels. When you see a manlet with a girlfriend, 9 times out of 10 he has good facial hair. Good facial hair are signs of masculinity, high testosterone, larger members and even authority in some cases. In non-fiction villain entertainment, the villain or antagonist often has a long thick beard, mustache, as well as eyebrows. Studies even show that people are less likely to approach or help homeless men with a lot of facial hair. Why? Fear, most of the time!)
Clean-shaven
Low haircut or bald (Notice that you never see intimidating men with curly hair, high top fades, or Afros. Or how the military cuts your hair off when you enlist, these men either have buzzcuts, low hair in general or are bald. Call it cope if you want, but being bald will make it easier to excel in this area. But you have to have a good skull shape and big frame).
Slicked back curtains

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
just be top 1 percent height its ova

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
prettyboy mogs anyway for younger gyual

• Ugh..
Reactions: callisto
5'9, it's over for me

Olive skin (medium-toned)

Mesomorph frame

It's over for me

Clean-shaven

Slicked back curtains
At least your a Normie

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
prettyboy mogs anyway for younger gyual
There’s a lot of oldcels here believe it or not. Some mofos here even have kids and careers.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
index.php

Me after taking op's advice

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and adotsdot
There’s a lot of oldcels here believe it or not. Some mofos here even have kids and careers.
if u got kids why do u care about slaying

slaying is best 16-22
then up to 28 its chill

What about Prettyboy maxxing?

Darker skin color/tone (The more melanin, the more afraid society, especially girls, is of you, plain and simple).

Broad/large frame (I’m talking bone structure, thick bones, wide but not overly huge rib cages, large hands and feet, and thick skulls depict how an intimidating man should look. Gymcelling your narrow rib cage and 6 inch wrists won’t count, although that may help for prettyboys)

Low trust face (Basically a normie tier+ face that’s hyper masculinized, wide jaw, big but proportionate nose, dark hooded eyes, Neutral canthal tilt, large skull)

Low haircut or bald (Notice that you never see intimidating men with curly hair, high top fades, or Afros. Or how the military cuts your hair off when you enlist, these men either have buzzcuts, low hair in general or are bald. Call it cope if you want, but being bald will make it easier to excel in this area. But you have to have a good skull shape and big frame).
All this stuff is autistic. Especially the bald part or the one about dark skin. You're just thinking of people you knew who had these attributes who also happened to be "dark triad".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greyrock45 and Jigen
Just look intimidating to the point where you scare people off and girls won't approach you and you will be followed by employees in the store so you don't steal something theory

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388 and volcelfatcel
What about Prettyboy maxxing?
I think there’s already some high IQ threads on that already, but essentially the opposite of my post. White or light skin, small to medium Frame with lean muscle mass, head full of hair, light colored eyes, at least HTN facially, height doesn’t matter as much as it’s mostly about face.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
A low trust face doesn't require facial hair to be intimidating
you just need the appearance that you can grow facial hair by the perma stubble a developed male has.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Blackgymmax and Jigen
Just look intimidating to the point where you scare people off and girls won't approach you and you will be followed by employees in the store so you don't steal something theory
Many girls like intimidating guys though. The girls who say they don’t are just coping with just getting out of an “abusive” relationship with there previous tall hunk of a man ex.

Many girls like intimidating guys though. The girls who say they don’t are just coping with just getting out of an “abusive” relationship with there previous tall hunk of a man ex.
some girls just dont like ugly dark ogres. I mean whatever percentage does, is a minority

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Deleted member 24444
some girls just dont like ugly dark ogres. I mean whatever percentage does, is a minority
True, that’s why I said they have to be really tall and normie tier already (not deformed/ogre looking) too. And dark skin there’s a range. I’m dark skin but my Dinka Sudanese friend makes me seem light skin when I stand next to him and he slays. He’s also like 6 foot 7 though.

True, that’s why I said they have to be really tall and normie tier already (not deformed/ogre looking) too. And dark skin there’s a range. I’m dark skin but my Dinka Sudanese friend makes me seem light skin when I stand next to him and he slays. He’s also like 6 foot 7 though.
By slay you must mean extremely tiny niche. Extreme darkskins are not slaying in general like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
By slay you must mean extremely tiny niche. Extreme darkskins are not slaying in general like that
His height haloed him for sure, he wouldn’t have had that much success if he was 12 inches shorter. But his tinder was full of white girls, and this was in Buffalo NY. There’s a ton of colleges in that city, and the ratio of males to females is 0.94 so less competition.

If they know you aren't dangerous sure

But if you're a total stranger and don't look approachable, its not the same