If You Can’t fly Run If you can’t run walk if you can’t walk crawl

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Sphinx
Many you Rotters and degens on here are losers and complainers who could ascend but instead decide to rot I mean it’s 2024 and the ability to get a safish lefort III and OBO is possible and it’s not insanely expensive and there’s many things you could do like wage slave or join the army or take out a Loan for surgery and funny thing most people don’t even need obo or lefort III when it comes to hardmaxxing. Instead many of you chicken out of hard maxing or say muh I don’t have money like if you live in America there’s no excuse for u not to ascend the funny thing is most of the org is actually fat and then complain they don’t have bones when in reality there to lazy to lose weight. And if u live in India I guess u should mew and pray to your elephant god or whatever I mean I don’t know shi

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, shogrim, finn899 and 2 others
Many you Rotters and degens on here are losers and complainers who could ascend but instead decide to rot I mean it’s 2024 and the ability to get a safish lefort III and OBO is possible and it’s not insanely expensive and there’s many things you could do like wage slave or join the army or take out a Loan for surgery and funny thing most people don’t even need obo or lefort III when it comes to hardmaxxing. Instead many of you chicken out of hard maxing or say muh I don’t have money like if you live in America there’s no excuse for u not to ascend the funny thing is most of the org is actually fat and then complain they don’t have bones when in reality there to lazy to lose weight. And if u live in India I guess u should mew and pray to your elephant god or whatever I mean I don’t know shi
Bump

not a particle

I aggre like there is a surgery for nearly everything yeah it’s annoying to have to pay for something most people get naturally but wage slaving for a year to look good is necessary and so worth it bc your right all it takes is max 50k for any1 which is nothing tbh

I aggre like there is a surgery for nearly everything yeah it’s annoying to have to pay for something most people get naturally but wage slaving for a year to look good is necessary and so worth it bc your right all it takes is max 50k for any1 which is nothing tbh
People are just lazy if they really wanted it they would have it they don’t really want to ascend

• +1
Reactions: finn899

UZB_Strebl

I Love Life, Thank You(future psl god)😎😎😎😎😎😎

JoinedNov 1, 2023Posts303Reputation207

Don't worry graycel, the blackpill reaper will come to collect you.

You still have this naive hope and view of the future inside you, but the blackpill always collects.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger and humanoidsub7

UZB_Strebl

You still have this naive hope and view of the future inside you, but the blackpill always collects.
I’ve been like this my entire life and the black pill reaper did come for me and I used to be like even though I am a mtn I was very worried because I was worried I was gonna die during obo and didn’t have a ascension plan jfl 😂😂😂 but then something snap inside of me and I became the sigma male I’ve been my entire life but what ever cope u fucking stay rotting lazy loser

UZB_Strebl

I’ll be back in 7 years when I ascend loser

Yeah people here invent schizophrenic high iq looksmax methods and strategies that only sometimes work but they get shit on with (muh cope this doesent work ur dumb op) and nobody actually does it. Face pulling is a great example it’s been around for years but only like .01% of users here have tried it, same with surgery, Everyone is like “maybe I’ll get lefort 3 and genio” but nobody does shit.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yeah people here invent schizophrenic high iq looksmax methods and strategies that only sometimes work but they get shit on with (muh cope this doesent work ur dumb op) and nobody actually does it. Face pulling is a great example it’s been around for years but only like .01% of users here have tried it, same with surgery, Everyone is like “maybe I’ll get lefort 3 and genio” but nobody does shit.
Ur right but im true hardmaxxer I’ve already had septoplasty purely for aesthetics and am about to have mse soon. Only at 15 and this is all out of aesthetics