If you can't grow a full beard, shave your shit once its past a 5'oclock shadow

forevermirin

forevermirin

Kraken
Don't fucking fall for the "let it grow and fill out" meme pedalled in metrosexual communities.

99% of them look like shit and worship 1% HTN+ with good beard genes and froth at the mouth hoping they will look like him if they just "let it fill out".

Basically if it doesn't look like this within a week, shave your face.
Man with full beard

Don't be lazy with it, a scruffy and sparse beard is a massive looksmin because it both looks like shit aesthetically and signals low T.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: !MagicMan777, Snake.0359, janitormaxxing and 9 others
Yeah mine look like pubes

• JFL
Reactions: Mezo103 and kingpiin
How would you say my beard is?

Mf‘s who look like this think they’re being masculine or some shit:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BreedingMachine, goo25, One Rep Max and 7 others
Don't fucking fall for the "let it grow and fill out" meme pedalled in metrosexual communities.

99% of them look like shit and worship 1% HTN+ with good beard genes and froth at the mouth hoping they will look like him if they just "let it fill out".

View attachment 2676755

Don't be lazy with it, a scruffy and sparse beard is a massive looksmin because it both looks like shit aesthetically and signals low T.
T has barely anything to do with beard growth. It's all about your pheno or to put it simply DNA.
Low T chadcel VS Dravidian BVLL
786B7C06 5334 43C0 824D 57C7AAFD8DA7

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702, Birdcell, scrunchables and 7 others
but you do have to trim your beard at 1 length for a while if you want it to look good, you won't grow a thick beard straight from stubble because the hairs grow unevenly.

it's not any different for your scalp, if you buzz your skull and grow it out you'll end up with a wolf cut which means it's horribly uneven.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao, kanderior, LancasteR and 1 other person
Facial hair just makes me feel like my face is dirty.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
T has barely anything to do with beard growth. It's all about your pheno or to put it simply DNA.
low t = fem. high t = masc. it's not literal. tall = high t, short = low t. got it?

inb4 "height has nothing to do with T levels"

but you do have to trim your beard at 1 length for a while if you want it to look good, you won't grow a thick beard straight from stubble because the hairs grow unevenly.

it's not any different for your scalp, if you buzz your skull and grow it out you'll end up with a wolf cut which means it's horribly uneven.
its too much work i feel, easier just shave it off and try again next year.

Facial hair just makes me feel like my face is dirty.
i feel the same, because its not even like a carpet as its meant to be. ends up looking like little patches of dirt scattered around your skin. legit hate looking at myself with 3+ days beard.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
its too much work i feel, easier just shave it off and try again next year.
doesn't work like that but you can gradually increase the length.

i.e you buzz it at 3mm for a while, then 5mm, then 7mm.

it allows the slow growing hairs to catch up.

• +1
yeah many think no beard is low t or a sparse beard although it looks low t but is mainly dna
foids think u look like a cuck with a sparse beard so go send them all that research

If you have no jaw it's mandatory to grow a beard otherwise it's over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap and forevermirin
my facial hair has been filling in pretty quick,
i need more of this and then ill be able to grow a fuller beard

low t = fem. high t = masc. it's not literal. tall = high t, short = low t. got it?

inb4 "height has nothing to do with T levels"
nigga if anything high t makes you shorter on average because the highest t men close their growth plates earlier, they would be the khabib types

im cooked i have to shave everyday to not look homeless

• +1
Then theres me whi has to shave it evry damm 12 hours im might laser it off lmao

• So Sad
im cooked i have to shave everyday to not look homeless
Then theres me whi has to shave it evry damm 12 hours im might laser it off lmao
Same bhais, i was copin with trying to let it grow out a bit longer mainly because I'm lazy but that's just a massive looksmin

same, i used to shave every single morning and shit would grow back thick in like 8 hours, now I've been letting it grow out for a month and honestly it looks better than that beard shadow i used to get a few hours after shave.

• Woah
same, i used to shave every single morning and shit would grow back thick in like 8 hours, now I've been letting it grow out for a month and honestly it looks better than that beard shadow i used to get a few hours after shave.
damn bro i wouldn't be able to leave the house for a month if i tried that.

damn bro i wouldn't be able to leave the house for a month if i tried that.
nigga i have the David Beckham beard genetics, shit actually looks really cool when i grow it out.
+ beckies above 20 seem to really like it.

• Woah
nigga i have the David Beckham beard genetics, shit actually looks really cool when i grow it out.
+ beckies above 20 seem to really like it.
whats unique about david beckam beard genetics?

But im trying to female gazemax gets in the way im going for the 18-20 range and my jaw is my best feature

agree with OP even chad goes from prettybox to mexicanmaxxed,

YzTMoOVr_400x400.jpg

• +1
whats unique about david beckam beard genetics?
he has a unique beard growth pattern where his mustache is not connected to anything.
Fa0mszvy16611 1
IMG 20240117 153145
David beckham short beard style 796x1024

perfect for bad boy/dark triad/starboy maxxing

Attachments

• David-Beckham-Light-Stubble (1).webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah

View attachment 2676755

What about Johny Depp type Goatee
and other Spaniard look like beard?

• Hmm...
im guessing he shaves the connecting parts because they're probably very sparse?
no he doesn't, his beard growth pattern is naturally like that, same thing for me.

Sparse beard looks good on some faces

nigga if anything high t makes you shorter on average because the highest t men close their growth plates earlier, they would be the khabib types
t closes growth plates wtf???