If you CARE about your girlfriends past your just a weirdo tbh

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Literally why does it matter?

What’s the difference if your wife’s been ran through or is a virgin? Why she’s still her at the end of the day she’s still a human

She deserves to be loved even if she’s never been touched or she’s sucked 100 dicks it does not matterrr

Ignore her past and accept her for who she is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, lemonnz, Awan and 15 others
Bro wanna slurp the cum out her pussy 😭😭🤢

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxmax, itisoverboyos, Deleted member 32973 and 11 others

What’s the difference if your wife’s been ran through or is a virgin? Why she’s still her at the end of the day she’s still a human

She deserves to be loved even if she’s never been touched or she’s sucked 100 dicks it does not matterrr

post this on reddit and watch you get 10,000+ soy points

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, mogstars, shosuke25 and 8 others
Bro wanna slurp the cum out her pussy 😭😭🤢
If you wouldn’t you don’t love her btw

And if you don’t let her fuck other men while she’s with you your just a misgonyst

You deserve to be slaughtered my nigga and left for dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxmax, itisoverboyos, mogstars and 7 others
Based user tbh. Too many hqnp copers on this site

• Woah
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: shosuke25, Zenis and Luffymaxxing
biggest troll on .org

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Cuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Zenis
You deserve to be slaughtered my nigga and left for dead
Wow you misogynistic incel, if you don’t let your GF suck 10 bbcs while your dating you deserve to be sent to jail for being a misgonysit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Umbra, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
Wow you misogynistic incel, if you don’t let your GF suck 10 bbcs while your dating you deserve to be sent to jail for being a misgonysit
Ok

• Woah
BluePill cuck propaganda.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shosuke25 and Zenis
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and scrunchables
  • Woah
Not engaging in cuck fantasies thread.

on paper brah care

in person brah forgive and forget

Cuck

stay in your line cum dumpster cleaner :feelswhy:

How do you fsggots not realize I’m being ironic

Cucks tell that until they end up as cuckolds or in an open relationship. A whore is a whore and not relationship material let alone marriage. Just being with her will turn you into a cuck

• Hmm...
Cucks tell that until they end up as cuckolds or in an open relationship. A whore is a whore and not relationship material let alone marriage. Just being with her will turn you into a cuck
Bro I’m being ironic

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
  • Woah
Bro I’m being ironic
I know but on Reddit they post such things and then later some story where their wife wants a open relationship or a bull to cuckold them

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis and Lynxress
I know but on Reddit they post such things and then later some story where their wife wants a open relationship or a bull to cuckold them
Most stories are just lies on reddit. It's just degenerate cucks with their fantasies

• Woah

We're only human. Some girls are born into a sexualized world. When I was 16, I knew this younger girl always wanted to have sex. Her mom was a stripper. Her bestie's mom too was a stripper. The strippers were also besties. She had no choice of that lifestyle.

Many years later, I ran into her again. She was stripping and prostituting. Her friend too was a hooker and stripper. Amazing.

Obviously, you couldn't have a relationship with that. But the ones that escaped the lifestyle by their 20/30s, that past shouldn't be used against them.

If a vagina isn't being punched, it naturally tightens up in time. So if she stopped having sex for a year, her vagina will be wholesome again and ready to be annihilated into oblivion.

• Woah

Cuck trolling

• Woah