Those in serious legal trouble need to just flee and start a new life. (may save your life)

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women

This is the before and after of Cameron Herrin, the prettyboy 18 yo street racer who ended up getting 24yrs in prison. By the time he gets out he'll be well into his 40s, his good looks long gone, and his parents will be dead or close to it. Had he fled to another country (pref without extradition treaty) he could've continued to enjoy life, simply accepting that he could no longer travel or make significant purchases. Instead he willingly participated in the long and humiliating judicial process which drained his parent's finances. His life was worth more than all of those subhumans in that courtroom combined, yet he put himself into a situation where his fate would be determined by them.

This is Eddie Peak, the Korean guy who ended up being roasted by Chris Hansen on an episode of To Catch A Predator. This was back in 2006 and he immediately fled the country back home to South Korea (a far better country). Guess what happened to him? Absolutely nothing.

This is Ting Ye, a Chinese woman who was driving drunk and ended up killing her friend in the passenger seat. She immediately drove across the border to Canada to then catch a flight back to China where there is no extradition treaty. Had she stayed her life would've been over as she obviously would've inevitably rotted in prison for either the rest of her life or close to it. Instead all the police can do is simply "ask" her to return, as if to appeal to her conscience, because in reality they can't do shit.

In law enforcement's own words:
"Yes, she was able to elude the arrest warrant, but if she were to ever travel to another country, let's say to Europe on business or pleasure to an area, to a country that does have an extradition treaty with the United States she'll be flagged when she enters that country by Interpol and subject to extradition back to the United States if the United States government so desires."

This is why its so important to have a passport and an escape plan if you ever get into serious legal trouble. As I said before, the US is the ultimate dystopian police state and there is no fate worse than rotting in prison for many years of your life. If you act quickly and correctly, law enforcement doesn't have as much power as you think. I can't comprehend how so many people just accept that their life is essentially over and don't even put up a fight. Believe me, living a very simple life in a poor country can be one full of happiness and fulfillment.

Reading this could have saved many lives and it may just save yours one day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, onyxpilled, Zeruel and 7 others
Based dark tried gooks

• +1
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, laaltin and aleksander
Lmao they really threw the prettyboy straight into Norwood 5

Absolutely over for him :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv, Clown Show, iam good boy and 1 other person
Sameee

Shitt you would think my name was Usain Bolt the way id be out this bitch ✌🏼

• +1
Reactions: TheLastLaugh
typical muh dark triad dunning kruger imbecile thinking no one has thought of escaping before :forcedsmile:

this is what you need to do if you want to escape. notice how no one knows or cares who it is, even though they have surveillance footage and most likely have his license either from witnesses, cameras, or license plate readers, yet he still managed to get away with merking some dumb cunt. kill people society doesn't give a shit about and watch leftists seethe about muh vigilantism, muh taking the law into own hands when you disappear into the night:forcedsmile:

also guy in op looks ugly as fuck, no wonder only retruded mouthbreathing 85 iq fuckwits worship him :feelsree:

the amount of shit this guy got away with just by evading the authorities, makes it sound like they wanted him to be on the loose

I found this trying to find an article of a killer in the UK who fled to Poland but got caught there even tho he was spending crypto to travel and communicating through encrypted email, want to find that article again

the polish guy was the benefactor of a legal system infused with female concept of muh understanding and rehabilitation.

At the time of his arrest and trial in Ciechanów in 1980, Kunowski was charged with attempted murder, 25 counts of rape, robberies, and escape from custody. The prosecutor, Waldemar Smardzewski, requested that the defendant be given the maximum penalty of 25 years imprisonment, expressing his concern that Kunowski's crimes would progressively worsen if he were released. Despite his request, Kunowski was sentenced to 15 years and later paroled in 1991 for good behaviour.

a strictly male high test legal system would just drag him out back and shoot him lol. who gives a shit if it's his natural impulse and inclination. not my problem lol

If you moneymaxx and lawyermaxx you can get away with less serious shit. I had a mfs tires slashed and they had screenshots and voice recordings of me, but I got a lawyer and all charges were dropped.

Does this work if you're not a citizen of the country with no extradition treaty? Could one hypothetically run to a shithole country and live decently?

View attachment 2714763View attachment 2714764
This is the before and after of Cameron Herrin, the prettyboy 18 yo street racer who ended up getting 24yrs in prison. By the time he gets out he'll be well into his 40s, his good looks long gone, and his parents will be dead or close to it. Had he fled to another country (pref without extradition treaty) he could've continued to enjoy life, simply accepting that he could no longer travel or make significant purchases. Instead he willingly participated in the long and humiliating judicial process which drained his parent's finances. His life was worth more than all of those subhumans in that courtroom combined, yet he put himself into a situation where his fate would be determined by them.

View attachment 2714798
This is Eddie Peak, the Korean guy who ended up being roasted by Chris Hansen on an episode of To Catch A Predator. This was back in 2006 and he immediately fled the country back home to South Korea (a far better country). Guess what happened to him? Absolutely nothing.

View attachment 2714806
This is Ting Ye, a Chinese woman who was driving drunk and ended up killing her friend in the passenger seat. She immediately drove across the border to Canada to then catch a flight back to China where there is no extradition treaty. Had she stayed her life would've been over as she obviously would've inevitably rotted in prison for either the rest of her life or close to it. Instead all the police can do is simply "ask" her to return, as if to appeal to her conscience, because in reality they can't do shit.

In law enforcement's own words:
"Yes, she was able to elude the arrest warrant, but if she were to ever travel to another country, let's say to Europe on business or pleasure to an area, to a country that does have an extradition treaty with the United States she'll be flagged when she enters that country by Interpol and subject to extradition back to the United States if the United States government so desires."

This is why its so important to have a passport and an escape plan if you ever get into serious legal trouble. As I said before, the US is the ultimate dystopian police state and there is no fate worse than rotting in prison for many years of your life. If you act quickly and correctly, law enforcement doesn't have as much power as you think. I can't comprehend how so many people just accept that their life is essentially over and don't even put up a fight. Believe me, living a very simple life in a poor country can be one full of happiness and fulfillment.

Reading this could have saved many lives and it may just save yours one day.

Great info. Darktriadmaxxing can sometimes lead to terrible outcomes. Every man who engages in it should read this and be ready to act quickly when shit hits the fan.