ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
what would you change, add, remove ?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and BrettyBoy
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AscendingHero and BearBoy
Reduce my 10 inch penis size

8 inch dick,6'4,hunter eyes,projected maxilla,24 inch bideltoid,smaller nose,lower IPD, and square chin.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and AscendingHero
8 inch dick,6'4,hunter eyes,projected maxilla,24 inch bideltoid,smaller nose,lower IPD, and square chin.
why not 10 foot tall

make my self taller, and give myself a bigger ramus tbh

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Hunter eyes don't fit your pheno, you'd look goofy af

Hunter eyes don't fit your pheno, you'd look goofy af
Snapchat 1749195682 Edited
I would ascend with hunter eyes tbh

• +1
View attachment 1432914
I would ascend with hunter eyes tbh
u would ascend with medially longer eyebrows, less bolbous nose, thicker lips (short and thin upper lip), shorter defined philtrum, taller wider more robust CHIN AND JAW, wider prominent tapering zygos+hollow cheeks, better skin, better haircut, more wavy dense hair, longer eyelashes, better skintone, more vibrant undertones, red lips, thick neck, wider pfl, better under eye support and infraorbitals.

Bascially you would ascend with a wide up and forward grown maxila and robust bones+better coloruing/pheno and better soft features (lips, skin, nose, eye hair, undereyes) and being higher t like all of us.

overall rating normie, ethnic too, 2 death sentences and ur coloring doesn't save you, invisble irl. Depending on ur age, I could help you ascend alot tho, given ur frame/height/dick/voice aren't abominable tier.

@EverythingMattersCel @germanlooks @Prettyboy thoughts?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, WontStopNorwooding, Prettyboy and 2 others
u would ascend with medially longer eyebrows, less bolbous nose, thicker lips (short and thin upper lip), shorter defined philtrum, taller wider more robust CHIN AND JAW, wider prominent tapering zygos+hollow cheeks, better skin, better haircut, more wavy dense hair, longer eyelashes, better skintone, more vibrant undertones, red lips, thick neck, wider pfl, better under eye support and infraorbitals.

Bascially you would ascend with a wide up and forward grown maxila and robust bones+better coloruing/pheno and better soft features (lips, skin, nose, eye hair, undereyes) and being higher t like all of us.

overall rating normie, ethnic too, 2 death sentences and ur coloring doesn't save you, invisble irl. Depending on ur age, I could help you ascend alot tho, given ur frame/height/dick/voice aren't abominable tier.

@EverythingMattersCel @germanlooks @Prettyboy thoughts?
Im not ethnic...

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Im not ethnic...
Your coloring and pheno says otherwise.... no need to get pedantic on me, you're on this forum for a reason huh...

-6‘5 height with 22“ untrained shoulder width and good proportions
-8x6 dick
-Elias de poot face with more robust lower third, better hairline and light blue eyes

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and Prettyboy
Your coloring and pheno says otherwise.... no need to get pedantic on me, you're on this forum for a reason huh...
I have med pheno @kjsbdfiusdf. Im on this forum bc Im an autist

• JFL
  • +1
At my age and knowledge, i can change most things via ascencion.

Obv. i would want higher more prominent inverted zygomatic arches, wider pfl, lower medially longer brows, meeks skintone, a17 eye color and straighter clavicles, better ratios (chin to philtrum, ipd/pfl to bigonial, etc)

Also no downward growth, optimal mandibular plane and more developed up and forward maxila and better upper third (lower squarer hairline, straighter forehead, etc)

And more projecting straighter sharper nose too.

I would be mid tier chad with insane irl appeal but i was dealt a shitter hand.

Ironic the most important features are near impossible if not impossible and totally out of your control to influence......

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Prettyboy
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
-6‘5 height with 22“ untrained shoulder width and good proportions
-8x6 dick
-Elias de poot face with more robust lower third, better hairline and light blue eyes
Post images of the stacies u would slay looking like that?

Let's speculate, how easy would your life be if you had those features^^?

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I have med pheno @kjsbdfiusdf. Im on this forum bc Im an autist
Just like a foid within miliseconds, I could register it was over for you, #invisibleirl jfl bro. Brutal but we must all live with the hand we were dealt with

Just like a foid within miliseconds, I could register it was over for you, #invisibleirl jfl bro. Brutal but we must all live with the hand we were dealt with
My looks legitimately have nothing to do with me being on this site, Im definitely not invisible irl either :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
]
My looks legitimately have nothing to do with me being on this site, Im definitely not invisible irl either :ROFLMAO:
You don't have to be chad to slay and smv isn't just face AT ALL but oh boy...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Meeks or Hexum/Drago tier coloring

Light blue almost silver eyes with prominent limbal rings

6'4 - 6-5

Wide scapula with straight clavicles, 25 inch jacked bideltoid with Very narrow hips/tiny waist and wide ribcage w/ excellent proportions

HIGH T asf with long lashes/brows

Deep Barry White tier voice

Deep rich sunkissed wavy dirty blonde or chestnut brown hair

Seductive and humurous yet bad ass james bond tier personality

Best feautures combined of all psl gods (drago, hexum, meeks, o'pry, bomer) combined yet harmonious

Prime Chico/Bieber tier collagen/undertones

8*6 fat 12 o clock erecting veiny cock big balled:forcedsmile:

Steeve Reeves tier frame and jacked

Aesthetic and sex appeal wide necked god, mogging zeus himself tbh

Autistic yet based imo^^

@germanlooks @Sens @VicMackey @RoundHouse @Prettyboy @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @Henry_Gandy

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and germanlooks
Thought(s) u said 7-7.5 x 5.5-5.75 was ideal lol #Leveltothis #Blackpill:blackpill:
I still think this is ideal.

But 8x6 is just better for the mogging. But this is probably my Blackpill autism now because it also can be too big.
I mean maybe I would rather pick the 7.5x5.75
Post images of the stacies u would slay looking like that?

Let's speculate, how easy would your life be if you had those features^^?
Would be god mode.
But the face I choose would be too low trust to have ideal appeal but I honestly don’t care because I want to look striking and aesthetic af and I would have high enough appeal anyways.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Meeks or Hexum/Drago tier coloring

Light blue almost silver eyes with prominent limbal rings

6'4 - 6-5

Wide scapula with straight clavicles, 25 inch jacked bideltoid with Very narrow hips/tiny waist and wide ribcage

HIGH T asf with long lashes/brows

Deep Barry White tier voice

Deep rich sunkissed wavy dirty blonde or chestnut brown hair

Seductive and humurous yet bad ass james bond tier personality

Best feautures combined of all psl gods (drago, hexum, meeks, o'pry, bomer) combined yet harmonious

Prime Chico/Bieber tier collagen/undertones

8*6 fat 12 o clock erecting veiny cock big balled:forcedsmile:

Steeve Reeves tier frame and jacked

Autistic yet based imo^^

@germanlooks @Sens @VicMackey @RoundHouse @Prettyboy @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack
God just imagine i had all of this💀

I would mog thanos himself?

Someone please make a morph of this^^

. Depending on ur age, I could help you ascend alot tho, given ur frame/height/dick/voice aren't abominable tier.
wait how would I achieve improving all of this I mean if your willing to help the fucking autist of ethernal why not me
At my age and knowledge, i can change most things via ascencion.

Obv. i would want higher more prominent inverted zygomatic arches, wider pfl, lower medially longer brows, meeks skintone, a17 eye color and straighter clavicles, better ratios (chin to philtrum, ipd/pfl to bigonial, etc)

Also no downward growth, optimal mandibular plane and more developed up and forward maxila and better upper third (lower squarer hairline, straighter forehead, etc)

And more projecting straighter sharper nose too.

I would be mid tier chad with insane irl appeal but i was dealt a shitter hand.

Ironic the most important features are near impossible if not impossible and totally out of your control to influence......

View attachment 1477158View attachment 1477159View attachment 1477160
whats your psl

Ill create new lungs so i can breathe air