If YOU could go back to middle school would you do it ?

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Would you redo that entire time period to see if you could become chad? I'd give it one more go to see if I could become chad or not,

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Gilbert_Durandal, shosuke25 and 7 others
..? You're gonna end up the same, can't cheat genetics

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Would you redo that entire time period to see if you could become chad? I'd give it one more go to see if I could become chad or not,
Diet primal diet

Sounds pedophilic

Hell no. One of the worst time periods of my life. Started middle school in august 2014, and by 2015 puberty had become noticeable and I was noticeably uglier compared to just a few months earlier. Wonder if I could reverse it somehow

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and fuxkdakikez
Yeah. If I had the same mind I had now with all my current memories, I'd go back in time for sure. I'd do my best to heightmaxx and figure out my finances and career route early. I'd ask my parents to get braces too, and keep my hair short until I go to uni then pick up kickboxing soon as I'm 18.

• Love it
Reactions: ascendedmark
Definitely.

yea for sure then i could go for young girls without being instantly rejected due to age

yea for sure then i could go for young girls without being instantly rejected due to age
layjit, i would head back in time and redo everything EVERYTHING

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Yes i would do anything to go back and cement myself in popular social circles

If I could I would immediately start gymceling and bullymax

If I could I would immediately start gymceling and bullymax
yea same i'd be in a much better position today if i could rewind the clock 16 years

yea same i'd be in a much better position today if i could rewind the clock 16 years
I wouldn't do it to better my position, just to beat the fuck out of the pretty boys that mogged me everyday :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ascendedmark
I wouldn't do it to better my position, just to beat the fuck out of the pretty boys that mogged me everyday :lul:
Sheeeit you wouldnt do anything to improve your current condition ?

no i had a good time in middle school, it went downhill when i got to high school

• So Sad
Reactions: bululu_87
  • +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and GabachoCopium
yes but I wouldn't do it to become Chad I would do it to make sure this time I take more drugs

I probably would’ve lost weight and went to the gym earlier

I probably would’ve lost weight and went to the gym earlier
Same I actually started gym maxxing around that time but I wasn’t consistent enough. I would have been more consistent and gotten better gains

Same I actually started gym maxxing around that time but I wasn’t consistent enough. I would have been more consistent and gotten better gains
Hows your physique now? Bloated and ogre maxed or leanmaxed with a little muscle.

Hows your physique now? Bloated and ogre maxed or leanmaxed with a little muscle.
I’m fat as fuck because of schizo pills

• JFL
Reactions: Decha
Why isn't anyone saying they would've put more effort into their studies jfl

Why isn't anyone saying they would've put more effort into their studies jfl
I would’ve tried harder definitely

..? You're gonna end up the same, can't cheat genetics
imo my crooked teeth and nose were prolly caused by mouth breathing had to get damon braces cause my teeth were tipping inwards after my central incisors started protruding

I would go back to approximately 3 years and 47 days ago to prevent my now slow, inevitable death.

• So Sad
Reactions: bululu_87
I think I peaked in 7th grade tbh. I also fumbled the bag with my oneitis in 8th grade because I was giga aspie. Fuck man life was so much better then

I would be a dark triad complete character and abandon my former persona

I wouldn't have the self control to play such a character back then but it'd be easy now

I'd have everything I need to ascend If I went back ...

i will do anything not to live a miserable life

yes i still looked really good back then i'm sure if i had mewed through the course of puberty, i would have been gigachad

idk what middle school is tbh

Yes, ortho and gym would likely have saved me.

But my parents decided otherwise for my fate.

Yes, ortho and gym would likely have saved me.

But my parents decided otherwise for my fate.
Yea I’d start working at 16 and ascend

Yes I would blast test and Hgh

I would feed my hand to a hungry drugged up pitbull if I could redo my school years, I wasted so many fucking opportunities like the sperg i am.