If you date an ethnic girl, you don't have to meet as many genetic standards as you would for a white girl [Giga racepill for females]

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
Dating down racially is such a life saver

with white girls, theyve all got tiny noses, all tall, all careermaxxed

so hard to speak to them, and even if i get one, she mogs me in like every genetic aspect cos ims hort and big nose

but if i date down to like, asian or even black girls im talking to a sheboon rrecently

then at least my white skin is a good thing to them, my eyes and facial features more values. asian and black girls dont have tiny noses, they're kinda bigger like mine

so i dont feel so insecure cos theyre just as same smv as me. theyre shorter than white girls so feels better

dating down racially is just lifefuel. u dont have to meet as many genetic standards as u do with white girls

only downside is , they're not as hot

but if ur an incel male you should cant be that picky... esecially about race... i understand maybe no landwhales etc..

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and HerpDerpson
Woman is supposed to mog the guy she’s the pretty one in the relationship

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend, datboijj, Tasty17 and 2 others
as an asian its lifefuel because i dont mind asian girls at all whatsoever so im good i dont need white girls

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and TheRenaissanceMan
or are asian girls only BWC ?

• +1
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
People think that because they overrate women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao, datboijj, TheRenaissanceMan and 2 others

so hard to speak to them, and even if i get one, she mogs me in like every genetic aspect cos ims hort and big nose

but if i date down to like, asian or even black girls im talking to a sheboon rrecently

then at least my white skin is a good thing to them, my eyes and facial features more values. asian and black girls dont have tiny noses, they're kinda bigger like mine

so i dont feel so insecure cos theyre just as same smv as me. theyre shorter than white girls so feels better

dating down racially is just lifefuel. u dont have to meet as many genetic standards as u do with white girls

but if ur an incel male you should cant be that picky... esecially about race... i understand maybe no landwhales etc..
as always a painful "read" and a shitty thread.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Bonesbonesbonesbone
Least racist looksmax user

• JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and datboijj
i only want my phenomatch

cope man should mog the woman to oblivion or the relationship is a failure
women will think they can do better

i'd fuck a sheboon if she has ass