If you don't get into ivy league schools, attend community college.

BloodClot

BloodClot

Mistral
It's a terrible financial decision to pay an insanely high tuition for the first 2 years of college when you could literally go to a community college instead for low cost. You have been fooled by the Kikes, don't be a retard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, m0ss26, TheBrownOne and 7 others
Both are Dalit options. Go into trades I wish I did ( albeit abroad )

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Aspiemogger
It's a terrible financial decision to pay an insanely high tuition for the first 2 years of college when you could literally go to a community college instead for low cost. You have been fooled by the Kikes, don't be a retard.
ivy league is about connections and their study quality in normal study fields (not gender studies) will mog community college to the moon and back.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, TheBrownOne and bwrauycnee
ivy league is about connections and their study quality in normal study fields (not gender studies) will mog community college to the moon and back.
Wow nigga, you have 0 reading comprehension.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomogger, TheMewingBBC, kranerman23123 and 2 others
But chud, when you say you did a community college on your resume you won't get the job...

It’s about networking with other high status individuals. And also the prestige of the degree to employers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Ivy league attendees are something else jfl

I used to follow this one guy who developed a coding course at 14 and was making around 100k annually from it nigga was attending harvard and he barely got in.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, poopoohead and TeenAscender
Community college = no social life/slaying tho, cause u usually ain't living in dorms and instead going back and forth from ur house. Also they're filled with blacks and browns. What about that?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Part-Time Chad and edodalic29

I used to follow this one guy who developed a coding course at 14 and was making around 100k annually from it nigga was attending harvard and he barely got in.
My best bro who got into a H/Y/P/S/M had 5 FDA approved patents and a 1580 SAT by the time he was 14 years old im not even exaggerating. By 14 fucking years old

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and poopoohead
My best bro who got into a H/Y/P/S/M had 5 FDA approved patents and a 1580 SAT by the time he was 14 years old im not even exaggerating. By 14 fucking years old
was he rice or curry

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
Bhai colleges are not worth it as inkie/brokecel in general
Moneymax, Skillmax, Mass apply and you good.

transfer rates are insanely low unless you transfer from a california cc to a UC

Community college = no social life/slaying tho, cause u usually ain't living in dorms and instead going back and forth from ur house. Also they're filled with blacks and browns. What about that?
Online CCs exist, there’s also a guaranteed transfer so a lot of “normal” people go as well.

College as an entire institution is just robbery

Inflated itself to the point nobody can afford it without enduring loans for a significant portion of their remaining life

It's a wicked system

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 케이제이 and m0ss26
These people are so lucky to have parents who push or mould them into success. In curry families it’s common for parents to talk about model children but never their parents :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
These people are so lucky to have parents who push or mould them into success. In curry families it’s common for parents to talk about model children but never their parents :feelsbadman:
Cope don’t blame your parents, plane your internal locus of control. If you really wanted to you could do the same

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Cope don’t blame your parents, plane your internal locus of control. If you really wanted to you could do the same
I am doing well now but it’s a matter of missing out on important ECs. Maybe I’ll cope and try transferring at one point.

No one slays anyway.
Either here or normies in uni. Going to uni expecting to pull is a meme unless you're some weird guy who is always gonna be hanging around girls, or you're a chad who isn't autistic and goes clubbing

The first 2 years are the most important because nobody really cares too much about their grades and since nobody gets internships their first year unless they are ultra tryhard pajeet mbappe level coder from birth then its just fun

I am doing well now but it’s a matter of missing out on important ECs. Maybe I’ll cope and try transferring at one point.
Worst case scenario go to Yale Law/top 5 Business or sweat lateral companies. A good undergrad is insanely fucking helpful and dopamine obviously but u can’t give up and obv it’s not over until ur like 30+ and still a bum

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
looks whos not getting into an ivy league school