If you don't have at least a basic understanding of economics you are legit retarded

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
90% of the problems in the west right now can be largely blamed on the retarded population voting for bullshit because they are fiscally illiterate. Yes economics isn't exact science but most people understand virtually NOTHING about it at all. And neither do they seem to care. It's also why politics always seem to devolve into some bullshit about class or race. It's all the braindead proles care about most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 611, Deleted member 1084 and 2 others
90% of the problems in the west right now can be largely blamed on the retarded population voting for bullshit because they are fiscally illiterate. Yes economics isn't exact science but most people understand virtually NOTHING about it at all. And neither do they seem to care. It's also why politics always seem to devolve into some bullshit about class or race. It's all the braindead proles care about most of the time.

Economics is largely irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
The Jews control the economy.
Your knowledge on it don't matter boi.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Autist, GenericChad1444 and 5 others
I see ur a big fan of destiny, as is @badromance

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Autist
Maybe I don't know economics but I know a perfect mewing tehnique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Arkantos, kobecel and 4 others
It’s only a problem for the 90%. The 10% who is smart enough don’t worry and bitch like the 90%

Is economics gonna make me chad? :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
All I care about is my NEETbux so I can lay down and relax tbh.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Autist, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 611 and 1 other person
[Serious] If you don't have at least a basic understanding of emojis you are legit retarded

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Nibba and Autist

Rock clap

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 611

If you did not understand anything about the economy, how would you even be able to tell the economy is controlled by the jews in the first place?

You are a potato.

Couldn't have said it better myself
Oh also fun fact OP posted this gem a while back https://looksmax.org/threads/sjws-are-more-intelligent-than-right-wingers.9806/post-175343

And I stand by it. Even though I fucking hate sjws I am tired of delusional right-wingers telling me that the conservative revolution is just around the corner or that gen z is going to destroy sjws. It's all bullshit.

And I stand by it. Even though I fucking hate sjws I am tired of delusional right-wingers telling me that the conservative revolution is just around the corner or that gen z is going to destroy sjws. It's all bullshit.
Modern Leftism and the modern "Right Wing" is all shit. Politics are a fucking joke.

over for many proles

bumo

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot