if you dont have NT parents its jova

Latinolooksmaxxer

Latinolooksmaxxer

Kraken
fucked up family dynamics and/or having non NT parents is the main cause of non NTness

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and fukmylyf
fucked up family dynamics and/or having non NT parents is the main cause of non NTness
I agree with this. The social skills that are developed by emulating your parents is understated in my opinion. Having NT parents means that if you somehow end up non-NT through some horrible Mendelian freak accident, they will be able to recognize it and deal with it. Meanwhile some parents think it's totally normal, are going through their own shit and therefore won't act on it even if they recognize it, or simply don't care because they've led shit lives of their own and are projecting on to their children. For me, it was the second one. My dad was going through depression because he realized how little he settled for and my mom was going through depression because she knew she was ugly and had no other option other than this mentally deranged piece of shit excuse for a human being.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, pablomaxx and Deleted member 51465
Over

• Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

I agree with this. The social skills that are developed by emulating your parents is understated in my opinion. Having NT parents means that if you somehow end up non-NT through some horrible Mendelian freak accident, they will be able to recognize it and deal with it. Meanwhile some parents think it's totally normal, are going through their own shit and therefore won't act on it even if they recognize it, or simply don't care because they've led shit lives of their own and are projecting on to their children. For me, it was the second one. My dad was going through depression because he realized how little he settled for and my mom was going through depression because she knew she was ugly and had no other option other than this mentally deranged piece of shit excuse for a human being.
average urban couple tbh