If you don't support Trump youre low T

supercilious_knowall

supercilious_knowall

i dont giva fuck
Legit trump is high t as fuck

Trump will win in 2020 and liberal low t cucks like @disillusioned cant do anything about it

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 470, Stare and 2 others
georgians are borderline ethnic boyo

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
I can't do anymore politics

Fuck man

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
he's a bloated orange demagogue and we are living in a clown world idiocracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2607, jefferson and 3 others
lol @ that neo con orange cuck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
honestly fuck politics jfl

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash and jefferson
Legit trump is high t as fuck
View attachment 90823
liberal low t cucks like @disillusioned

LMAO. I have made countless threads shitting all over white leftists. If you still give a shit about politics and think that voting makes any difference then you are still a bluepilled cuck and not blackpilled.

If voting could change the system, then voting would be illegal.

And let's not pretend that the alt-right are anything but a pathetic group of racists hiding behind fake values. Islam is actually closer to a legit far-right movement than most of the cucked civic-"nationalists" in Europe. Most of the values of Islam are the same as those of the alt-right. The difference is merely, that Islam is a "brown people religion" so the alt-right hates them anyway. The alt-right pretends this is about ideas but it's not. They just hate the muslims because they are brown.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 1 other person
Drumpf is a racist cuck

• +1
trump has higher t than all you liberal faggots combined

this is what trump has been fucking for years meanwhile u incels rot in ur basements jFL

btw if youre racist you have high t

imagine being racist while you are georgian, damn

• JFL
Fuck trump he has done nothing of value. But he is better than the democratic shitshow

Stfu shitskin

jfl are you from plebbit? I can tell you come from there

Putting kids in cages for where they came from isn't racist apparently

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
LMAO. I have made countless threads shitting all over white leftists. If you still give a shit about politics and think that voting makes any difference then you are still a bluepilled cuck and not blackpilled.

If voting could change the system, then voting would be illegal.

And let's not pretend that the alt-right are anything but a pathetic group of racists hiding behind fake values. Islam is actually closer to a legit far-right movement than most of the cucked civic-"nationalists" in Europe. Most of the values of Islam are the same as those of the alt-right. The difference is merely, that Islam is a "brown people religion" so the alt-right hates them anyway. The alt-right pretends this is about ideas but it's not. They just hate the muslims because they are brown.
Interesting. If you mean in terms of values and such, the alt-right is the same as Islam. But the Alt-Right is only interested in making a white ethnostate, while Muslims want to make a Muslim ethnostate. The radical ones from the middle east at least.

Go back to /pol/ you massive faggots, sage this thread please

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
imagine being racist while you are georgian, damn
georgians are white you absolute retard
id ask mods to ban me and make a new account on this forum if i was you after posting this picture

deformed retard

i don't really care about immigrant kids tbh, I don't care about any immigrant actually
Wait till I immigrate into your country and fuck your oneitis

He's a Jewish shill JFL. does whatever Israel tells him to.

1018316866.jpg

Yeah very based Goyim.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, itsoverbuddyboyo and BigBoy
True. Whole world is hating on him, but truth is he has been very beneficial for US economy. He is a true mastermind and a high T ladies man.
No he's been shit for our economy stop coping

They came here illegally dipshit

Doesn't mean they should be put in camps with horrible conditions, they should improve the immigrant process. Puttting them in camps is inhumane you dumb fuck

• +1
Doesn't mean they should be put in camps with horrible conditions, they should improve the immigrant process
The conditions are fine, no one is starving or doing manual labor, fuck off faggot

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
crazy how putting kids in cages was tolerated when obama was president but not when trump is president... hmmmm.....

ye trump is a retard 4 that

Never said I supported Obama, JFL

Your age is really showing with these threads op. people here are right this isn't /Pol/ so stop with racebaiting threads.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and chadpreetcel123
Putting kids in cages for where they came from isn't racist apparently
He’s not putting them in cages because they are brown. He’s putting them there because they’re illegally crossing the border.

Doesn't mean they should be put in camps with horrible conditions, they should improve the immigrant process. Puttting them in camps is inhumane you dumb fuck
They’re lucky we give them shit. USA doesn’t have to give them a dollars worth of assistance since they’re not our citizens. What USA should do is just have military lined up at border with a big sign saying “Cross the line, get shot”. Not this pussyfooting crap where we give you food and shelter for free.
They came here illegally dipshit

• +1
Reactions: xit
No he's been shit for our economy stop coping
Wtf do you mean? He has brought jobs, unemployment is lower than in over 50 years. Economy is booming, he brought China to it's knees. GDP has risen by like 3 trillion dollars, almost same as whole Germany's GDP. How much more can you fucking ask from one person? To me, a guy who is quite objective European who doesn't rly care who sits in white house he sounds like a great fucking president.

• +1
Reactions: supercilious_knowall
Wtf do you mean? He has brought jobs, unemployment is lower than in over 50 years. Economy is booming, he brought China to it's knees. GDP has risen by like 3 trillion dollars, almost same as whole Germany's GDP. How much more can you fucking ask from one person? To me, a guy who is quite objective European who doesn't rly care who sits in white house he sounds like a great fucking president.
1. He hasn't brought any jobs

2. Sure unemployment is lower, but most ppl are working part-time jobs with shit pay and are living paycheck to paycheck. And unemployment has been going down the same rate as when Obama was in office

3. The economy has been following the same trend from when Obama qas in office, its the same numbers

4. GDP doesn't mean shit. A country's GDP can go up if the citizens are starving. It's going up because of the top 0.01%, the rest of us are still living like shit

He cut taxes for the uber rich so now there's a 2 trillion plus deficit JFL at raising the GDP

Overall hes a shit president

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and chadpreetcel123
1. He hasn't brought any jobs

2. Sure unemployment is lower, but most ppl are working part-time jobs with shit pay and are living paycheck to paycheck. And unemployment has been going down the same rate as when Obama was in office

3. The economy has been following the same trend from when Obama qas in office, its the same numbers

4. GDP doesn't mean shit. A country's GDP can go up if the citizens are starving. It's going up because of the top 0.01%, the rest of us are still living like shit

He cut taxes for the uber rich so now there's a 2 trillion plus deficit JFL at raising the GDP

Overall hes a shit president
I'm literally starting to think he's something of a genius. First when he was elected I thought of him as a joke, and just funny because of how cheeky he was. Now when I see what he has achieved it's clear that he is not a billionaire for no reason. He is the one that can stop china, let's just hope he will.

He’s not putting them in cages because they are brown. He’s putting them there because they’re illegally crossing the border.

They’re lucky we give them shit. USA doesn’t have to give them a dollars worth of assistance since they’re not our citizens. What USA should do is just have military lined up at border with a big sign saying “Cross the line, get shot”. Not this pussyfooting crap where we give you food and shelter for free.

Go back to pol with your shitty race bait

I'm literally starting to think he's something of a genius. First when he was elected I thought of him as a joke, and just funny because of how cheeky he was. Now when I see what he has achieved it's clear that he is not a billionaire for no reason. He is the one that can stop china, let's just hope he will.
You literally ignored everything I said. He hasn't done jackshit since he was electes into office.

The reason he is a billionare is because he inherited money from his father and his father bailed him out whatever one of his business ventures went to shit.

• +1
Reactions: yourmom
it s literaly low IQ to vote trump its trumpanzee like. trumpanzites shpuld be eradicated from map.
when the hell are women selecting men with 120+ IQ without sufering from aspiness

You literally ignored everything I said. He hasn't done jackshit since he was electes into office.

The reason he is a billionare is because he inherited money from his father and his father bailed him out whatever one of his business ventures went to shit.
Yeah, but his father never was a billionaire. He is literally 10x richer than his father ever was.

Trump isn't great but he's the most anti foid candadate so he's my choice. He ran against a litteral 70 year old roastie grandma foid in 2016. JFL.
honestly fuck politics jfl
No politics for my face and lack of foid attention.

I think politics is stupid.
But I agree to an extent, that trump is not that bad.
Wouldn't vote for him ever though.
Trump isn't great but he's the most anti foid candadate so he's my choice. He ran against a litteral 70 year old roastie grandma foid in 2016. JFL.

No politics for my face and lack of foid attention.
Holy shit politics based on sex? This is why you faggots have trouble with being low inhib or NT.
When voting, you choose for whatever you thinkis best for America. I'd vote for a gay tranny if he had good morals and has good ideas tbh.

He's not doing bad, at least he has a mind of his own and doesn't succumb to pressure easily. If Clinton was in office she would have started another war at the blink of an eye, and that's despite both their constituencies being anti-war for the most part

• +1