bodybuilders are low IQ autists

D

Deleted member 68446

LEAVE this forum
not talking about average gym bros, but people who actually compete. the whole thing should be scrapped off earth and anyone who tries it should be sent to a mental asylum, its basically an excuse to spend all your time at the gym because its your only comfort zone. they build an unattractive amount of muscles, foids who arent totally brainless find you replusive, average low T men in this soyciety might find you scary but any dude with slight fighting knowledge understands that you cant really do shit. basically a retard excuse for a "sport". only people impressed with you are the judges at the competitions, because they are all fags. the whole thing is also highly dependent on your muscle building genetics, no amount of redpill advice and "muh hard work" will change your muscle insertions. fuck the "follow your dreams" bluepilled shit, if you ever want to bodybuild and compete, its already over for you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, Primalsplit and likenesss
Its the gayest thing ever, you get almost naked and oiled up so other men can admire your body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manana, Primalsplit, SoundnVision and 1 other person