if you ever consider LL read this

esoterik

esoterik

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
now i dont need LL my self but i know alot of people in this space has the wrong philosophy about it

They want cheap. some unknown clinic in turkey

ok its cheap but heres the thing

your legs are one of the most important functions of your body

if your going down the cheap route your chances of getting botched are high.

getting botched on a bimax vs LL is so different, one you look uncanny and can fix sometimes and one your fucked for life. no longer walking

IM NOT DOWNPLAYING LL, BUT THE ONLY PLACE TO ACTUALLY GET IT WITHOUT GETTING BOTCHED IS PALEY

4k patients no recorded botches which is crazy impressive

PLEASE PLEASE dont be a dumbass about LL and dont have a cheap mindset

Here is paleys site and prices

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, schizo echochamber, Glacier and 8 others
dnrd, over anyway for manlets.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Engineeringcel, BowlCutMogger and 2 others

Yeah you don’t wanna end up like this retard who is disabled from the surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, Engineeringcel, ShazamM and 7 others
Just have $275,000 theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Just have $275,000 theory
bilateral femur lengthening is only like $95k

which sounds like shit

but nearly guaranty no botching + free stay + free meals

if you went to Greece for $65k you would still have a high chance of botching + you would have to pay for your stay, which is like $10k-20k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, It'snotover, mvp2v1 and 2 others
bilateral femur lengthening is only like $95k

which sounds like shit

but nearly guaranty no botching + free stay + free meals

if you went to Greece for $65k you would still have a high chance of botching + you would have to pay for your stay, which is like $10k-20k
muh botching nigga think only US has good doctors

• +1
Reactions: Fundz, SidharthTheSlayer, Tai Lung and 1 other person
muh botching nigga think only US has good doctors
anything i post you hating on, your just a retard with no opinion, you see my username and reply lol, even if its a water thread like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and niqfan625
ironic fag
i have a opinion, and i know your going to say chico

send me a bad pic of chico that isnt morphed, edited or from his norwood days

Dr Donghoon Lee mogs
70k for precise, 130k for quad

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
now i dont need LL my self but i know alot of people in this space has the wrong philosophy about it

getting botched on a bimax vs LL is so different, one you look uncanny and can fix sometimes and one your fucked for life. no longer walking

IM NOT DOWNPLAYING LL, BUT THE ONLY PLACE TO ACTUALLY GET IT WITHOUT GETTING BOTCHED IS PALEY

Doctors who were trained by Paley in South Korea charge 60-90k I've heard. I think it's the cheapest LL that is safe

Also is it true that in 2024 new tech comes out that makes recovery take 3 weeks from LL? Someone on this forum said so

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, cyprian_tomaszewski and PseudoMaxxer
cope as long as u are above 5'5 with 6psl u can easily slay mtb's and sometimes even htb's
what a fuckin dumb fuck you are ahahah.
Saw this and checked your account and as i thought…

Pogin_chan

Enjoying the fruits of my starvemaxxing
Joined Oct 13, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing latest content
Posts196Reputation209

GrAYcel, do you know what 6 PSL is or are you just living in your tiktok’s feed?

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Bro what if ur pro palestine? Will jew paley accept u

Doctors who were trained by Paley in South Korea charge 60-90k I've heard. I think it's the cheapest LL that is safe

Also is it true that in 2024 new tech comes out that makes recovery take 3 weeks from LL? Someone on this forum said so
Not recovery. But u can walk decently. There was already a weight bearing nail available 2-3 yrs ago (forgot its name) but it was banned due to complications. People can walk with that nail on their leg

• +1

paley charges 95k

for free stay + free meals + in the us its the best option

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Glacier and cyprian_tomaszewski
i agree but 4k no botch isnt suprising given the fact that its much harder to fuck up a bone as big as leg vs very small and thin bones in your face where micro-irregularities cause macro change in facial perception

i agree but 4k no botch isnt suprising given the fact that its much harder to fuck up a bone as big as leg vs very small and thin bones in your face where micro-irregularities cause macro change in facial perception
do you know the process of LL? its alot easier to botch than you think

what a fuckin dumb fuck you are ahahah.
Saw this and checked your account and as i thought…

[/HEADING][/HEADING][/HEADING]
[HEADING=3][HEADING=3][HEADING=3]Pogin_chan

Enjoying the fruits of my starvemaxxing
Joined Oct 13, 2023
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing latest content
Posts196Reputation209

GrAYcel, do you know what 6 PSL is or are you just living in your tiktok’s feed?
tired of getting bullied by this forum Greycel live matters 😭🙏🙏

btw i am 5'9 in Australia never had problems with girls coz of my height

Last edited:

I discussed that on a previous thread but I oversimplified it. It’s more like you can recover enough to walk unassisted after 3 weeks, supposedly. Lengthening and physical therapy would still take place over 2-3 months and another few months to get back to sports. But still, being able to walk without crutches after 3 weeks would be an insane upgrade.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and cyprian_tomaszewski
do you know the process of LL? its alot easier to botch than you think
What are these Turkish butchers doing differently that leads to these bad outcomes? Paley himself said that implanting the nail is easy and any ortho surgeon could do it, but the hard part is monitoring the process and adapting to how your body responds. Maybe some surgeons just don’t bother to watch out for issues like nonunion or don’t know how to adjust course.

LL is a barbaric crippling procedure but yes, if you really are a gigamanlet you is going to get it regardless, you should only get it in America

I discussed that on a previous thread but I oversimplified it. It’s more like you can recover enough to walk unassisted after 3 weeks, supposedly. Lengthening and physical therapy would still take place over 2-3 months and another few months to get back to sports. But still, being able to walk without crutches after 3 weeks would be an insane upgrade.
wouldnt that cut down double lengthening time too?

wouldnt that cut down double lengthening time too?
Yeah it should because the sooner you walk the sooner your bone heals.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and RoyaleWithCheese
do you think using LL from 6'3 to 6'5 worth it?
*Potentially* if you have money to burn and are willing to pay to go to Paley or another reputable surgeon. 2” when you’re already 6’3 is a small percentage to lengthen so it should be fine.

Personally, I probably would still do it if I was already 6’3. There’s just so many lanklet fetishists out there, plus men will automatically show you a bit more respect.

Dont do it fucking retard if you cant get bitches at 6'3 its not your height :lul:

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 29167
i have no problems with bitches, imagine being 6'5 over 6'3 😍
fuck that im tryna become 6’7-6’9 to save my ass from height inflation

Jesus dude no, 6'3 is perfect. Why even think about it? Wear 1-inch lifts to look 6'4 and say you're 6'5. When you're that tall you can fraud way more than people of average height and below. Also keep in mind that SMV benefits due to height wane after 6'4. At 6'4 you already mog most men in the tallest country in the world.

fuck that im tryna become 6’7-6’9 to save my ass from height inflation
become 6'10 then enter nba, free money 🤔

Jesus dude no, 6'3 is perfect. Why even think about it? Wear 1-inch lifts to look 6'4 and say you're 6'5. When you're that tall you can fraud way more than people of average height and below. Also keep in mind that SMV benefits due to height wane after 6'4. At 6'4 you already mog most men in the tallest country in the world.
last school year when i was 6'2 (15 yo) i was mistaken for 5'10 by oneitis

soul crushing

become 6'10 then enter nba, free money 🤔
Might need good physiotherapy for like 5 years to go into nba. Id rather become a model/actor and id get famous of that because of height halo alone

• +1
last school year when i was 6'2 (15 yo) i was mistaken for 5'10 by oneitis

soul crushing
Then maybe proportions are your problem and you should look at other solutions. But even the most deranged height queen would consider 6'3-6'4 tall, some random schoolgir's opinion who you won't even remember in 5 years is hardly evidence that you're not tall enough for virtually every woman and need LL.

Man I wish I could be 6'8 I am stuck at 6'3 :feelswhy:

good thread. please make another post on how to not fuck up your proportions when getting LL.

good thread. please make another post on how to not fuck up your proportions when getting LL.
to not fuck up props you get both tibia & femur lengthened

i saw a dude who got both lengthed but still looks like a t-rex. doesn't wingspan come into play here?

IMG 2231

Who gives a shit about your femur to tibia ratio. If you have super long legs but a small torso and tiny arms you’re gonna look disproportionate. However being a disproprtionate 5’9 like that dude is miles better than being a proportional 5’3.

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Deleted member 29167
i saw a dude who got both lengthed but still looks like a t-rex. doesn't wingspan come into play here?
yeah, those are uncommon cases, at least before/after

however is not relevent anyway since you can lengthen your arms at his medical center

Attachments

• 1699832568391.png
    1699832568391.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and RoyaleWithCheese
Who gives a shit about your femur to tibia ratio. If you have super long legs but a small torso and tiny arms you’re gonna look disproportionate. However being a disproprtionate 5’9 like that dude is miles better than being a proportional 5’3.
if you just lengthen femur it looks uncanny when your sitting/squatting

The only way to avoid looking disproportionate is to lengthen by a small amount taking your torso and wingspan into account. This is more of an issue for the turbomanlets because they have very small torsos and arms, so adding 3” does look kinda weird. If you’re average height already it’s not gonna be a big deal.

if you just lengthen femur it looks uncanny when your sitting/squatting
Who gives a shit about that if you’re taller

yeah, those are uncommon cases, at least before/after

however is not relevent anyway since you can lengthen your arms at his medical center
JFL at spending another $100k to break your arms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and plukee