if you ever consider LL read this

yeah, those are uncommon cases, at least before/after

however is not relevent anyway since you can lengthen your arms at his medical center
breaking arms is goofy. i think max height anyone should increase is like 2.5 inches in total. unless you have a long ass wingspan in which you could probably go 3.5 in total.

Why do you want to be 6'8?
I REALLY WANT THIS BUILD

Screenshot 2021 01 09 at 13949 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
jfl at 6'8 you can forget about gymmaxxing without copious amounts of steroids and astronomical amounts of calories, and even then you will never really have the classic bodybuilder physique.
Don't worry I am studying genomics, I will make myself a god among men.

@Chadelite

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
baby new LL thread dropped

breaking arms is goofy. i think max height anyone should increase is like 2.5 inches in total. unless you have a long ass wingspan in which you could probably go 3.5 in total.
nah, max is 5-6in, some of the before after for 5in is incredible

now i dont need LL my self but i know alot of people in this space has the wrong philosophy about it

They want cheap. some unknown clinic in turkey

ok its cheap but heres the thing

your legs are one of the most important functions of your body

if your going down the cheap route your chances of getting botched are high.

getting botched on a bimax vs LL is so different, one you look uncanny and can fix sometimes and one your fucked for life. no longer walking

IM NOT DOWNPLAYING LL, BUT THE ONLY PLACE TO ACTUALLY GET IT WITHOUT GETTING BOTCHED IS PALEY

4k patients no recorded botches which is crazy impressive

PLEASE PLEASE dont be a dumbass about LL and dont have a cheap mindset

Here is paleys site and prices

what about livelifetaller? they are the most vouched place in turkey and price is abt 40k, half that of paley, and the heal time for their method (LON) is wayy shorter than the time for paleys method

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
holy shit thats a nightmare if its true. The guy said "I had numbness in my left foot and no control of my thumb" how did a leg surgery affect his thumb?? not denying the story and it is certainly horrific but could just be a smear campaign by one of the shittier turkish places.

Edit - Turns out this was a woman doing the surgery. She did post photos and I read through some of the context. Seems like the livelifetaller gave her a really stupid drug protocol that led to non union of the bones. If only someone in the US did the LON method surgery properly with the right drugs it could be brilliant.

Last edited:
holy shit thats a nightmare if its true. The guy said "I had numbness in my left foot and no control of my thumb" how did a leg surgery affect his thumb?? not denying the story and it is certainly horrific but could just be a smear campaign by one of the shittier turkish places. Especially since that guy didnt post any photo proof.
read all the comments, it gets worst. also not even just livelifetaller, never do LON, stick to precice

read all the comments, it gets worst. also not even just livelifetaller, never do LON, stick to precice
LON is bad because of the infections? or is there another reason

what about livelifetaller? they are the most vouched place in turkey and price is abt 40k, half that of paley, and the heal time for their method (LON) is wayy shorter than the time for paleys method
I would never trust an LL clinic that advertises itself on social media like it's a fucking clothes store or something, using memes and shit. LL is too serious for that. And yeah I've read other bad stories about them too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, RoyaleWithCheese and barnmatrix
over if you werent born tall with mogger long legs

ya. if you have LON on femur the chances of psi is high
Interesting. So i guess limb lengtheners need to just moneymax to pay paley 100k or spin the dice with a chance of this kind of nightmare.

I would never trust an LL clinic that advertises itself on social media like it's a fucking clothes store or something, using memes and shit. LL is too serious for that. And yeah I've read other bad stories about them too.
true yeah, they also only take crypto or cash.

Interesting. So i guess limb lengtheners need to just moneymax to pay paley 100k or spin the dice with a chance of this kind of nightmare.
for a logically person your only option is paley

just imagine living your life without walking, running or doing what others can do

not just that your smv is KILLED no women wants a paralyzed nig

worst than getting botched facially

for a logically person your only option is paley

just imagine living your life without walking, running or doing what others can do

not just that your smv is KILLED no women wants a paralyzed nig

worst than getting botched facially
There's also Donghoon, he has a very good track record too. But generally yeah you cannot cheap out on LL even a bit. Guys who do it in India, Turkey, Vietnam or other places like that get no sympathy from me.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
There's also Donghoon, he has a very good track record too. But generally yeah you cannot cheap out on LL even a bit. Guys who do it in India, Turkey, Vietnam or other places like that get no sympathy from me.
Honestly at this point a loan might be the only case to actually afford it. I know there’s been some people who have loaned out on it

Honestly at this point a loan might be the only case to actually afford it. I know there’s been some people who have loaned out on it
there are some ways to get money. ive gotten alot. and only 16

there are some ways to get money. ive gotten alot. and only 16
Well at this point idk tbh because it seems expensive af and I want it soon. Id rather get it then pay it off afterwards for years maybe as that’s how expensive it is. Dr paley seems most reliable now although apparently there’s a Canadian LL surgeon too who also has a clear record and she is cheaper

Well at this point idk tbh because it seems expensive af and I want it soon. Id rather get it then pay it off afterwards for years maybe as that’s how expensive it is. Dr paley seems most reliable now although apparently there’s a Canadian LL surgeon too who also has a clear record and she is cheaper
gdal is mid

just stick to paley, remember dont cheap out on one of the most important surgeries of your life

• +1
gdal is mid

just stick to paley, remember dont cheap out on one of the most important surgeries of your life
I’ll risk a loan for it tbh i don’t mind. But thing is i wanna model but still have a towering feel and I’ve wanted to be 6’10-6’9 but I’ve heard that’s too tall. Do you think 6’7-6’8 is better?

I’ll risk a loan for it tbh i don’t mind. But thing is i wanna model but still have a towering feel and I’ve wanted to be 6’10-6’9 but I’ve heard that’s too tall. Do you think 6’7-6’8 is better?
bruh lmfao are you trolling? how tall are you now

bruh lmfao are you trolling? how tall are you now
6’2. Idk why everyone says im trolling tbh there’s few good reasons why i would get it at this height
1. Height inflation. I literally feel average height in my college
2. I have terrible proportions i have long torso and long arms but short legs some mf thought i was 5’6 in a photo once no joke
3. Towering feel as although i am taller than most people i past i don’t feel tall enough to feel like a giga mogger

now i dont need LL my self but i know alot of people in this space has the wrong philosophy about it

getting botched on a bimax vs LL is so different, one you look uncanny and can fix sometimes and one your fucked for life. no longer walking

IM NOT DOWNPLAYING LL, BUT THE ONLY PLACE TO ACTUALLY GET IT WITHOUT GETTING BOTCHED IS PALEY

131k CAD JFL

Be a manlet or never be able to afford a house and rot in your parents' basement.

It's be a manlet or a luxury car.

Absolute insanity.

6’2. Idk why everyone says im trolling tbh there’s few good reasons why i would get it at this height
1. Height inflation. I literally feel average height in my college
2. I have terrible proportions i have long torso and long arms but short legs some mf thought i was 5’6 in a photo once no joke
3. Towering feel as although i am taller than most people i past i don’t feel tall enough to feel like a giga mogger
i see. im 6'3 my self. maybe but you will be a niche and you will kill alot of your appeal

• +1
i see. im 6'3 my self. maybe but you will be a niche and you will kill alot of your appeal
Im already nichemaxxed because of piercings and how i dress

I discussed that on a previous thread but I oversimplified it. It’s more like you can recover enough to walk unassisted after 3 weeks, supposedly. Lengthening and physical therapy would still take place over 2-3 months and another few months to get back to sports. But still, being able to walk without crutches after 3 weeks would be an insane upgrade.
For now I am trying HGH stretching and stuff like that, if it doesn't work I might get it (5'10'5 rn)

Dr Betz in Germany has similar record, 0 botches and he can lengthen up to 20cm for half the price

• +1
Reactions: yuyu
do you think using LL from 6'3 to 6'5 worth it?

If you Have The money to Burn and really want to Be 6'5 then IMO go For it. From 6'5 to 6'7 I would say isnt worth it. 6'3 is tall but 6'5 is "wow just how tall Are you?"is what Every girl thinks. This is coming from a 6'1.75 Guy. Ive never gotten asked how tall I am. I've Been thinking about LL For ages since 2" More Height is just an objectively Life quality improvement. Just havent bit The 60k pill yet.

Boomers Have called me tall but it only matters when it comes from a girls mouth