If you ever get a girlfriend, make sure she's uglier than you!!!

we have to differentiate between ons a stacy and dating a stacy
incels and teenagers with no experience struggle with this
for normies getting ltr is easy, its just cucked

any rich dude with status can date a stacy
so the question is who can ltr a stacy without being a cuck, a betabuxx
and then further who can ons a stacy, which is a bigger accomplishment, much higher requirements needed to do that

what does it take to walk up to a true model tier woman at a bar without her knowing who you are, or how much money you have and be able to take her home..
Looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
This is true. Aim for cute, youthful looking girlfriend with good bone structure and submissive personality!

Htns with high status fuck stacies!? And low status htns fuck mtb-htbs?
sure, look at celebs. even lima dated a ltn who was extremely tall and had some status, he wasn't even a top tier player

most celebs are normies & htns dating a girl that mogs them

htn fuck mtb all day every day, they mog those girls, its easy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Napoleon1800
sure, look at celebs. even lima dated a ltn who was extremely tall and had some status, he wasn't even a top tier player

most celebs are normies & htns dating a girl that mogs them

htn fuck mtb all day every day, they mog those girls, its easy
Wait so who fucks htbs then? Chadlites?

I wonder who fucks the stacies then if you always have to date and fuck below your looksmatch

Incels do because many "hot" girls don't even end up in relationships due to actual, raw sex appeal at all but "for the conversation." See the incels don't GAF/understand or are bluepilled or something off mentally, so they are happy just with a woman "in a relationship" even if incidentally sexual only, but not primarily about genetics, sexual attraction, etc. They just want a "sister type deal but with sex sometimes" or something like that, AKA a "friendship that also might include incidental sex," but Chads often know sex is always a prime bait/factor with them.

ugly.jpg

Only Chads fuck/relation up uglier girls because it makes the most sense. If Chad wants to "hold out for GigaStacy" he's wasting his time & novelty, whereas a smarter guy with looks can hopefully rack up a variety of women and have a variety of genetic lineage passed around. These guys know they're in it for the sex obviously, as that's a major factor, so they have more confidence/success in their pscyho-sexual, masculine wiles. They know they are on the sex market, so they are fine with being with uglier gals because it still proves they're moggers who win.

henry-cavill-natalie-viscuso-1-450aed19aa9f4aee963fb063f3b21033.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Big IF I know for most here, but it is simple and I won't drag this on:

You need to mog her or else she is the one with the upper hand. Always.

You must be DOM and/or have higher SMV than her (relative to your respective sex of course)

If she is the pretty one she is the one who is settling, plain and simple.

She can leave whenever she wants and is just around "for the conversation."

But she will always be the one with the upper hand.

This APPLIES ESPECIALLY to Western women more than any.

In the West the rule IS YOU MUST MOG or she wears the pants.

Ever seen American sitcoms? Who calls the shots? Oofy dorky dad or the hotter wife?

Exactly. They are telling you plain and simple how it tends to work.

The prettier one is the one who SETTLES more.

So if "your" girl is pretty even if you are too she still has upper hand.

Why? Because a pretty girl SMV mogs a prettyboy.

But an ugly or fat won't SMV mog a HTN+ in the same exact way.

So remember that. And don't be a cuck who dives down to betabux.

The optimal route is to be Chad and have an endless harem of loving low-tier, skinny Beckies who want to be with you.

You always have the upper hand and DOMness. It is the only way to do it in the cucked west -- SMV to give you the winning hand.

Even if you are HTN and date a HTB she still has more power.

It is about power. And in America only sex gives you true power AKA looks and sex appeal.

You need to date down ALWAYS AKA be with girls who are notably beneath your sex appeal.

If you don't scream appeal more than her then she will always have the winning hand.

She can walk away and only you lose in the long run.

But if you are out of her league notably, she always LOSES MORE if she ditches you so she rarely will.

If men want power over women they need to be above their said women's pay grade.

Equal does not cut it. Being hot and going for hotter DOESN'T CUT IT EITHER.

You will only be able to get a hookup with a hotter girl as part of the cock carousel.

She will use you and throw you away.

You will never "get" her for more than what Fuckboy Island TV told her you were good for.

She will take her Plan B, fuck you and then have no connection.

She won't like you. SHE WILL BE IMMUNE TO FEELING YOU TRULY.

But if you outclass her and she isn't a gigawhore she will NEED YOU AND KEEP WANTING YOU.

You will never get this with the traditional Looksmax route, AKA the hookup only copes.

You will just have a horde of degenerates and casual sex and a rampant society going downhill.

You won't have your harem or your control, the women all do which is why they use you then throw you away.

This is MASCULINE. Women wanna fuck but if they don't wanna stick around then they are MANLY women.

And you are resulting FEMININE or GIRLY men who have zero shots to call except "consent."

But sex is all just a game and it is about power.

The question is, do you have any standing or power?

Or are you just stuck as a pathetic little fuckboy who just gives in to manly whores?
Bold of you to assume any MTN will get with their looksmatch let alone HTB or above

I will never truly know. But probably a mix of not being able to bond because past trauma, not getting over their ex, just wanted a quick fuck because horny, they thought having a LTR with a man 8-10y older sounded silly or maybe they thought I'm an unredeemable player. Usually those women are not very emotional and they have barriers when you communicate with them. I can smell them away pretty easily now.

In the other hand there are sweethearts that after first fuck they even get more communicative, compliant and close to you, it's crazy the contrast between those two types of women. The latter are the ones suited for LTR. And this doesn't have to do with how hard they get mogged.
Just by the way you type in this thread I can tell you have a lot of sexual experience (not being ironic btw). You have my respect. Your interpretation is also above average which tells me you are intelligent as well.

My experience also reflects your in an identical way almost. And my interpretation mirrors yours. I have nothing of substance to add to your post, you said it all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448
Yup, even the psl gods and celeb chads aren't usually married to their looksmatch

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Just by the way you type in this thread I can tell you have a lot of sexual experience (not being ironic btw). You have my respect. Your interpretation is also above average which tells me you are intelligent as well.

My experience also reflects your in an identical way almost. And my interpretation mirrors yours. I have nothing of substance to add to your post, you said it all
Real recognizes real

• +1
Reactions: DrTony
Just mog your girlfriend bro

And the gigawhore copycats do what the Jews tell them to do and fuck the "prettyboys" for often bad sex.
how do jews make girls like pretty boys

iF you are HTN, Only Nichemaxxing can get you woman more beatiful than you.

Yup even most of the psl gods do this

I grew up in a conservative background and I care about how the other party would feel, so I don't sleep around with random women. I know they'd get hurt

@andy9432

This thought pattern is never heard of in Norway

shitty advice then she cheats on you and you go insane