If you fix your deep bite with braces, are you left with just SFS?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
It may sound like a stupid question but as far as I am aware there is a big difference in treatment of deep bite and sfs cases.

If I fixed my deep bite through orthodontics, would the rest be easier, as it would just be SFS?

It may sound like a stupid question but as far as I am aware there is a big difference in treatment of deep bite and sfs cases.

If I fixed my deep bite through orthodontics, would the rest be easier, as it would just be SFS?
surgeons and orthos will exaggerate the impact of orthodontic retracation as a way to finesse you into jaw surgery, with that said you will definitely see less forward growth in your maxilla and it would for sure exasperate the recession leading to a longer midface look

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
surgeons and orthos will exaggerate the impact of orthodontic retracation as a way to finesse you into jaw surgery, with that said you will definitely see less forward growth in your maxilla and it would for sure exasperate the recession leading to a longer midface look
My lower jaw is too squared on top of being short. If I saw it in others I'd immediately say "CW is required", but I've heard CW would make deep bite worse. Is this just an .org bro science or is this actually the case?

I ask you this because if I managed to fix deep bite with orthos then I could do CW without the risk of deep bite reappearing

My lower jaw is too squared on top of being short. If I saw it in others I'd immediately say "CW is required", but I've heard CW would make deep bite worse. Is this just an .org bro science or is this actually the case?
IMG 5622

Overall CCWr but with anterior downgrafting is the solution. Hard to perform by a lot of retard surgeons but blackpilled ones know…