If you grew up with unrealistic expectations

L

lilxder2

Mistral
you would achieve unrealistic things in life, but we got fucked by society because they set limiations for our minds ever since childhood

its the same reason why japanese mfs grew up with anime and now start to dominate sports everywhere and actually live like anime. its because they thought thats what reality looks like, and so it became reality

study pendulums and visualilzation

No. Unrealistic expectations lead to a greater fall.

It's one of the cancers of current societies, being lead to believe that life is like a movie and that everything will be perfect.

Ancient people knew what life was about and all the suffering it entailed. That's why they didn't believe that a man could become a woman like current generations do.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, scrunchables and Swarthy Knight
Get this "delulu is the solulu" shit outta here nigga this is supposed to be a blackpill forum

No. Unrealistic expectations lead to a greater fall.

It's one of the cancers of current societies, being lead to believe that life is like a movie and that everything will be perfect.

Ancient people knew what life was about and all the suffering it entailed. That's why they didn't believe that a man could become a woman like current generations do.
explain japan's current rise in sports then

i had unrelaistic expections and ended up here

i had unrelaistic expections and ended up here
its impossible to grow up with unrealistic expectations in the west, so I doubt thats true. only if you grew up being isolated from society and watching anime 24/7 would you be able to truly endulge in this concept

I grew Up with unrealistic expectations, then the world "humbled"me, but it Turns Out that humbling even Made me more arrogant Cuz my Life is good as it is now

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
. only if you grew up being isolated from society and watching anime 24/7 would you be able to truly endulge in this concept
i did that

• Woah
Reactions: lilxder2