If you had a unfair advantage would you do everything in power to keep it?

If you had a unfair advantage would you do everything in power to keep it?

• Total voters
NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Title

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Depends, would i already have lived my current life, which i had no advantages at all, or i would born with the advantage of the start?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Depends, would i already have lived my current life, which i had no advantages at all, or i would born with the advantage of the start?
Born with advantages like Wealth and Color of you skin.

Born with advantages like Wealth and Color of you skin.
Then obviously, i wouldnt think much of it

Let me let you in on some fun fact:
Literally everyone in this world is not 100% perfect, for 1 man, he may have wealth and height, and white skin for example, but then he will just
think that he should have had a "good looking face, or a big dick instead" upon the first failure, and thus he will get into debates
with others on forum like this, others will say being white and rich is the most important thing, he will dissagree with them because
he already has that, but doesnt have something that the specific others have, and it will be just a retard debate all over again

If a single person, who has 90% of everything perfect, and stumbles upon even a small faliure, he will imidietly blame the trait of the other
10% he doesnt have, and he will mark that specific trait as " the most important"

You see its all a matter of perspective, lol, once you understand what im saying it all becomes so comedic after a certain point

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, CarrotMaxxer and butterworld
I value winning and success but theres a line I would draw. I steal from large companies but i wouldn't rob and beat up and old lady just for money

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I value winning and success but theres a line I would draw. I steal from large companies but i wouldn't rob and beat up and old lady just for money
I have 0 bounds

Literally everyone in this world is not 100% perfect, for 1 man, he may have wealth and height, and white skin for example, but then he will just
think that he should have had a "good looking face, or a big dick instead" upon the first failure, and thus he will get into debates
with others on forum like this, others will say being white and rich is the most important thing, he will dissagree with them because
he already has that, but doesnt have something that the specific others have, and it will be just a retard debate all over again

If a single person, who has 90% of everything perfect, and stumbles upon even a small faliure, he will imidietly blame the trait of the other
10% he doesnt have, and he will mark that specific trait as " the most important"

You see its all a matter of perspective, lol, once you understand what im saying it all becomes so comedic after a certain point
Fair point

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher

dnrd but seems thought provoking and high IQ I’ll rep

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and Dicklet3incher
dnrd but seems thought provoking and high IQ I’ll rep
Come on man, this is the most smart thing i have concluded the past 5 years!

Trust me, you wont regret it(y)

Ur cumskin aint running from you buddy