If you had to pick which race to be reborn as, would you rather be FOB Black or Homeland Indian?

Reborn as FOB Black v Homeland Indian

• Black

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Indian

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
murdah

murdah

Team Black

Team India IMG 6388 Tagging indians and blacks: @sportsmogger @Kamui @Squirtle @BrahminBoss @Gengar @Ricky212

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gonthar
This depends on social class tbh. Rich curries from India live life like kings while in africa if you exclude North Africa and South africa the number of high net worth individuals is nothing. Mumbai alone has more millonaires than the entire continent of africa combined

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, klip11, try2beme and 2 others
This depends on social class tbh. Rich curries from India live life like kings while in africa if you exclude North Africa and South africa the number of high net worth individuals is nothing. Mumbai alone has more millonaires than the entire continent of africa combined
Yep, Hindus get arranged marriages also.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
U did blacks dirty with that video nigga

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, sub5c3l and murdah
What are they doing in the first clip, what are they burning there?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
none I would rather be reborn as a turtle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and murdah
Assuming average social class of each, Indian. If just race and with an OK westernized life, black.

Since I'm not "Indian," I must be black. :ogre:

But, I'd go for the option "Homeland Indian" because South Asian cuisine is too good.

For SMV purposes, I'd have picked "FOB black" but I like food more than I like bitches.

• +1
Reactions: murdah