If you have a join date in July or August of 2019 you are probably a shitty poster

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
You're likely a bluepilled cuck

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy and SikKunt
Enigmatic93
Zephir

Joined Sep 2, 2018 Messages 2,259

framecel222
Janitor

JoinedAug 10, 2019Messages1,635

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
v123q43
Trainee
Joined Jan 22, 2019
ahahahahahahaha

joined may gang

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
i know this cuck is talking about me because of this thread
How can you be as retarded as people like Enigmatic i dont get it how can you actually think that good looking men with fucking autism or aspergers can get laid as much as good looking men with good social skills? Holy fuck you need to fucking kill yourself LMFAO you are as bluepilled as it gets not blackpilled low iq feebleminded faggot
imagine thinking a 6.5psl with aspergers can slay as much as 6.5psl but NT and good social skills
face palm

I am NOT a retard, retard

How can you be as retarded as people like Enigmatic i dont get it how can you actually think that good looking men with fucking autism or aspergers can get laid as much as good looking men with good social skills? Holy fuck you need to fucking kill yourself LMFAO you are as bluepilled as it gets not blackpilled low iq feebleminded faggot
imagine thinking a 6.5psl with aspergers can slay as much as 6.5psl but NT and good social skills
face palm
Not just you but all the newfags that need to fuck off back to lookism, trp, and wherevever the fuck you came from. The blackpill lives in your head rent free. You and the others have no arguments so you resort to anecdotal evidence and ad hominem.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Andromeda88
face palm
dont be paranoid bro

OG crew checking in

Damn its been a year already

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
Not just you but all the newfags that need to fuck off back to lookism, trp, and wherevever the fuck you came from. The blackpill lives in your head rent free. You and the others have no arguments so you resort to anecdotal evidence and ad hominem.
Without me and my great posts this forum would be +30% more dead
U should be on ur knees thanking me for coming here boy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
JB Slayer

for 12 months
original slayer

for a lifetime
Without me and my great posts this forum would be +30% more dead
U should be on ur knees thanking me for coming here boy
90ED54F2 790D 4B4A 9CD6 EC3A0156670C

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 470
> shitty
Images

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Zeta ascended, SikKunt and 1 other person
This site has more bluepilled fags then there ever was on lookism. Luckily i am here to contribute to the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
July 12 master race

not profound, regardless of join date, you are probably a shitty poster.

ever since the lookism immigration issue spiralled out of control these new fags flooded in

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Chadelite, Deleted member 245 and 2 others

Brah you’re wrong.

Me and this HB8.97 were conversing at a bar, I held frame then demonstrated interest, kino and blasted through all her shit tests.

She gave me a final shit test where she started making out with another guy and laughed and pointed at me but I HELD FRAME. She then left with him. But I’m an alpha male, so she’ll respond to my text soon

:blackpill: > :bluepill: > :redpill:
red pillers are the most delusional fucks
Being NT, taking showers, dressing nice and don't be a misogynist is more useful advice than "hold frame bro", "demonstrate value bro"

does it count if you're too low iq to remember your password and had to make a new account

Oh sir, can i purchase your finest assortment of coohie?

Nice stab at Lookism refugees.