If you have a long midface, it's beyond over

No amount of looksmaxxing will ever fix this death sentence. I used to cope thinking mewing would help and that it's not that noticeable, but guess what? A few days ago my sister commented on how I have a narrow and elongated face. That really struck me.

For my midface to be fixed, I'd have to be sent back to the womb, have T injected in the womb and nosebreathe 24/7 after being born. It's OVER
I have a good FWHR but I'm currently incel
y'all should stop making defeatist threads like "X is a death sentence, I have X so it's over for me"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Kade and AraTe
pm a pic broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• wut.jpg
    wut.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 80
I have a good FWHR but I'm currently incel
y'all should stop making defeatist threads like "X is a death sentence, I have X so it's over for me"
Cool but it's still a death sentence like low IPD

For my midface to be fixed, I'd have to be sent back to the womb, have T injected in the womb and nosebreathe 24/7 after being born. It's OVER
it wouldn't change anything.

Fuck i should rope then

Yeah it would it's not just determined by genetics mate
how is the midface of your parents? I've never breathed with my mouth
and also, prenatal testosterone doesn't influence the lenght..
here an example

how is the midface of your parents? I've never breathed with my mouth
and also, prenatal testosterone doesn't influence the lenght..
here an example

That's just 1 example and the midface of my mom and dad is fine. Nobody has my side profile in my family. And yes prenatal testosterone literally has an influence on facial height it's researched

Man just know I have no reason to lie about this, if my dad had the same midface as me he wouldn't have been able to ever find a girl EVER
bro my image wasn't referred to your post

just have every near enogh every other good features that can halo you
And funnily enough alot of them still look funny. Not normal looking, you can tell there's something off about their face.

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
And funnily enough alot of them still look funny. Not normal looking, you can tell there's something off about their face.
true. nigga added sean o pry tho dude has a good midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No amount of looksmaxxing will ever fix this death sentence. I used to cope thinking mewing would help and that it's not that noticeable, but guess what? A few days ago my sister commented on how I have a narrow and elongated face. That really struck me.

Ever consider it being hairline or small lower third? Mewing just raises the hyoid and tightens the jaw (which is very important). Expecting it to change your entire bone structure is silly.

• +1
Living with our midface is an human tragedy, it's worse than being a jew in Mauthausen.
Sometimes I hope to awake and find that It was just a nightmare, but no, this is the reality..there is only 1 life, we had only one chance, and the genetic lottery gave us the worst flaw to receive.

• So Sad