IF YOU HAVE BLUE EYES ITS SUPER EASY TO FRAUD SUPER BRIGHT BLUE EYES WITH CONTACT LENSES WITHOUT LOOKING FAKE.

Zero Tolerance

Zero Tolerance

6''3, pervintin/raw egg maxxed, kaczynski's son
I have blue eyes myself but i bought turquoise colored eye contacts and nobodys sees they are fake because my base is blue as well.

Only if you have brown eyes it looks fake. If you want to fraud super bright blue eyes with blue eyes as base it looks legit af.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DoII, Bitchwhipper2, buckchadley31 and 5 others
what would that do though. like whats the point

I am frauding a30s , my original colour is t50. Everyone here needs to contact max.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, mizzy and aspiringexcel
>Blue eyes
>Buys contacts

Laugh react

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro, redmaxx and Krakowski

• JFL
Reactions: redmaxx and Deleted member 28896
Can't be asked with the possible complications that wearing cosmetic lenses might lead to.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 32486
Can't be asked with the possible complications that wearing cosmetic lenses might lead to.
They are legit the same as my normal contacts but only colored.

Complications are really rare, but if you cope that way its ok ngl :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I have blue eyes myself but i bought turquoise colored eye contacts and nobodys sees they are fake because my base is blue as well.

Only if you have brown eyes it looks fake. If you want to fraud super bright blue eyes with blue eyes as base it looks legit af.
@nordsmog pill

They are legit the same as my normal contacts but only colored.

Complications are really rare, but if you cope that way its ok ngl :feelsgood:
I already have light eyes, I don't need to cope.
I'm just saying that I would never risk suffocating my cornea for a slightly lighter shade of blue.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 32486
I already have light eyes, I don't need to cope.
I'm just saying that I would never risk suffocating my cornea for a slightly lighter shade of blue.
Better than glasses. Millions of people are wearing contacts.

• Hmm...
Just getting laser treatment is better than wearing glasses or contacts.
i am not sure about that. Its expensive as well.

• +1
  • +1
i am not sure about that. Its expensive as well.
What happens if you get into a long-term relationship and the girl realizes you're wearing lenses?
Social suicide if anything?

What happens if you get into a long-term relationship and the girl realizes you're wearing lenses?
I am at the stage I honestly dont care. So much more things to worry about than somebody finding out lmao

I just will say i use it for vision and thats the end. But honestly its really hard to notice.

• +1
I am at the stage I honestly dont care. So much more things to worry about than somebody finding out lmao

I just will say i use it for vision and thats the end. But honestly its really hard to notice.
Do you wear lifts too or nah?

Do you wear lifts too or nah?
I wear nike air max 2090 what makes me 194 cm in total.

I have insoles but i dont use them because there is no need to imo. I am afraid to develop even more APT.

Do you wear lifts?

craig does this gets easily away

or maybe he looked at the sun

The niggas be squeazing 0.1 PSL increase, like asian mothers squeazing ketchup

I wear nike air max 2090 what makes me 194 cm in total.

I have insoles but i dont use them because there is no need to imo. I am afraid to develop even more APT.

Do you wear lifts?
APT mogs if you're a foid
194 cm's is good though, so yeah u won't need em.
I need them since I'm only 6'2 barefoot, and I reach about 6'4 with lifts.
In the west, anything below 6'4 nowadays is death-tier.

Its easy looksmax and really bright eyes gives me at least 1 striking feature.

APT mogs if you're a foid
194 cm's is good though, so yeah u won't need em.
I need them since I'm only 6'2 barefoot, and I reach about 6'4 with lifts.
In the west, anything below 6'4 nowadays is death-tier.
Wear nike air max 2090 for the 4,2 cm boost boyo. If you wear insoles i have noticed nike air max 95 works better.

I am from chad central called the Netherlands, Where are u from? :feelsgood:

Wear nike air max 2090 for the 4,2 cm boost boyo. If you wear insoles i have noticed nike air max 95 works better.

I am from chad central called the Netherlands, Where are u from? :feelsgood:
I've got my valentino open sneakers with 3cm's worth of lifts, boosts me to approx 193, I would wear 95's but a lot of ethnics wear Nikes and I do not want to associate.
Sweden, a chad hub.

coloured eyes are 0.25 psl boost for already good looking ethnics with black eyes

• +1
Reactions: Zero Tolerance
I've got my valentino open sneakers with 3cm's worth of lifts, boosts me to approx 193, I would wear 95's but a lot of ethnics wear Nikes and I do not want to associate.
Sweden, a chad hub.
I was in sweden and honestly, you have the best looking men on average in europe. But 193cm is mogger tier easily, i was looking to buy alexander mcqueens on pandabuy.

The ultimate mogger shoe.

• +1
I was in sweden and honestly, you have the best looking men on average in europe. But 193cm is mogger tier easily, i was looking to buy alexander mcqueens on pandabuy.

The ultimate mogger shoe.
Sucks to live here and be average, while slaying in the US would be ez pz.
Same for you I can imagine.

• +1

And there’s me with T50

• +1
Sucks to live here and be average, while slaying in the US would be ez pz.
Same for you I can imagine.
Fr bro. There are in my life always at least one or two guys who mog me in social settings like in class or in my football team.

If you want to slay you should go to asia. I dont think slaying is fullfilling after a certain point. Bodycount is the most retarted cope in modern zoomer braindead culture.

• +1
my girlfriend frauds blue eyes with contacts whilst having brown eyes jfl

• +1
yall nignogs need to realize holes are frauding 500x this much every single day. you gotta stop being a bitch about it and say yeah you wear contacts you liked it :lul: end of story. only being a bitch about it is a failo really esp if you only go from medium blue to a10 like smh smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Zero Tolerance
yall nignogs need to realize holes are frauding 500x this much every single day. you gotta stop being a bitch about it and say yeah you wear contacts you liked it :lul: end of story. only being a bitch about it is a failo really esp if you only go from medium blue to a10 like smh smh
This honestly

If you have blue eyes naturally you already won JFL

Just getting laser treatment is better than wearing glasses or contacts.
Just let the Jews laser your eyes bro what could go wrong