Saafiir is a CONTACTFRAUDING faggot [PROOF]

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
We all know Saafiir as a guy blessed with height, bones and he even has a Beautiful hazelish eyecolor…but does he really?

Well Im here to tell you that he is frauding hard with colored contact lenses and I know this might be water to some people.

1. Argument with Proof: The Pupil Size is always the same.

If you look at the following photos no matter the lightning or day time his pupils always seem to be the same size.
This is naturally just not possible.
It would have to be little bit different at least in ONE pic but its all the same even if he is always using the flash.
Night:

IMG 9141

Daytime:
IMG 9140

Random other pics:

IMG 9128
IMG 9137

2. Argument: His eye color changed from brown to a strong wild green to a hazelish golden color.

2018:

IMG 9131

2019:
IMG 9128

2022/2023:
IMG 9140

3. Argument: You can see the blue edge of his contacts.
IMG 9139

IMG 9138

4. Argument. You can literally see the brown part of his eyes in the picture. It is not black (like the pupil would be) but brown like his natural eyecolor.

IMG 9128

Look closely at his pupil part.

Now what can we learn from him?
If you need to fraud with contacts, do it. It made him go from boring ethnic to exotic spaniard.
Just don't get caught wearing them, normies wont notice these type of details anyways.

Attachments

• IMG_9139.jpeg
    IMG_9139.jpeg
    382.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9128.jpeg
    IMG_9128.jpeg
    905.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, gonion wanter, rubberduck and 6 others
It is pretty obvious if you pay attention.

Chad version of @FunkyFlamingo

• +1
Reactions: smoth
Light brown skin halo. He literally lacks an infra glabellar notch jfl, and hes not alone. Cindy Kimberley also frauds with contacts and no one gives a fuck. Its something which is gay only when sub HTN pluses do

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625
So what if he's frauding, that's what looksmax is about

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, hardestmfintheroom, GabachoCopium and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jasonfedele.is_god, lebronjames23, aleksander and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Mike141
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, TheReckons and BrahminBoss
Imagine not having that color naturally :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50511
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi and NordicLeonhard
Deathniks on suicide watch, bleaching their skin and wearing contacts.
Saafir didnt bleach. His halo actually comes from darker skin while retaining a lot of caucasoid shifted features (and ofc the eye colour). Hes barely 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, MediterraneanApollo and niqfan625
I will find you and touch Ur bum bum
Yeah but i wont be able to find you cause you look like every other nigger with your dogshit colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: Pepe
I have t07 put respect on my name
Dont even know what that looks like cause i just ignore the lower parts of the eye color scale, Just like how you will be ignored with your ethnic eyes.

Dont even know what that looks like cause i just ignore the lower parts of the eye color scale, Just like how you will be ignored with your ethnic eyes.
I'm not ethnic I'm just darktraid

• JFL
Reactions: basic.yash and niqfan625
Bu
We all know Saafiir as a guy blessed with height, bones and he even has a Beautiful hazelish eyecolor…but does he really?

Well Im here to tell you that he is frauding hard with colored contact lenses and I know this might be water to some people.

If you look at the following photos no matter the lightning or day time his pupils always seem to be the same size.
It would have to be little bit different at least in ONE pic but its all the same even if he is always using the flash.
Night:

View attachment 2688287
Daytime:
View attachment 2688286

Random other pics:

View attachment 2688289View attachment 2688291
2. Argument: His eye color changed from brown to a strong wild green to a hazelish golden color.

2018:

View attachment 2688296
2019:
View attachment 2688297
2022/2023:
View attachment 2688298
View attachment 2688299
View attachment 2688305

4. Argument. You can literally see the brown part of his eyes in the picture. It is not black (like the pupil would be) but brown like his natural eyecolor.

View attachment 2688301

If you need to fraud with contacts, do it. It made him go from boring ethnic to exotic spaniard.
Just don't get caught wearing them, normies wont notice these type of details anyways.
B

Saafir didnt bleach. His halo actually comes from darker skin while retaining a lot of caucasoid shifted features (and ofc the eye colour). Hes barely 5.5 psl
this
his coloring makes up 90 % of appeal
reminds me of strijd, just that the later does not fraud his eye color or undertones and he has actually better harmony and bones than saafir

• +1
Obviously thats why I said people should do it. I literally do it myself JFL
if you do it yourself and encourage others then why call saafir a faggot jfl

Night:

View attachment 2688287
Daytime:
View attachment 2688286

Random other pics:

2018:

View attachment 2688296
2019:
View attachment 2688297
2022/2023:
View attachment 2688298
View attachment 2688299
View attachment 2688305

View attachment 2688301

His contacts obvious

Night:

View attachment 2688287
Daytime:
View attachment 2688286

Random other pics:

2018:

View attachment 2688296
2019:
View attachment 2688297
2022/2023:
View attachment 2688298
View attachment 2688299
View attachment 2688305

View attachment 2688301

What contacts do you think he uses? They are pretty realistic so might want to buy them

infra glabellar notch
lacking this can be a good thing.

it can fraud good forward growth.

Screenshot 2023 06 18 at 14025 AM
Screenshot 2024 02 10 at 91424 AM

two people who lack it, I assume?

and they look fantastic from the side

• Hmm...
He is very offputting, ugly guy

He is very offputting, ugly guy
dude, I don't know why, but I totally agree with you.

*I fucking hate his face and body*

something so uncanny and displeasing.

-

give me Chicos soft beauty and call it a day. this shit is gross and just looks extra.

fuck this piece of shit

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
Ok, who gives a fuck?

Night:

View attachment 2688287
Daytime:
View attachment 2688286

Random other pics:

2018:

View attachment 2688296
2019:
View attachment 2688297
2022/2023:
View attachment 2688298
View attachment 2688299
View attachment 2688305

View attachment 2688301

Who th cares tbh. He still mogs this forum to hell and back hop off his tip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: craccmoneyy1way and rubberduck