if you know c++ and you arent making malware to sell

D

Deleted member 27746

anonymous troll demon
then youre a retarded ogre kys

• JFL
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 30600
Yeah goodluck competing with top tier russians with decades of experience developing malware

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, mrr, try2beme and 4 others
what a nerd

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 30600
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
yes because its not like im already doing this jfl
I doubt anyone will buy your pasted shit from github, also it's not smart to publicly announce on a open forum that you're developing malware jfl

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 5467 and AngryShortMale
I doubt anyone will buy your pasted shit from github, also it's not smart to publicly announce on a open forum that you're developing malware jfl
people have bought it retard in minecraft and its not pasted

You have to high IQ to not only be competent in C++ but also create malware that can be sold. Waste of talent, better whitehat.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 29581
You have to high IQ to not only be competent in C++ but also create malware that can be sold. Waste of talent, better whitehat.
no fuck working for the jooz

people have bought it retard in minecraft and its not pasted
Why would they buy something from a 14yo with terrible grammar? which probably means you're code quality is even more shitty :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Why would they buy something from a 14yo with terrible grammar? which probably means you're code quality is even more shitty :lul:
im 17, and i only use terrible grammar here to larp as low iq

You're low IQ:
-Admits to selling illegal software on a public forum
-Claims you're competing with large Russian groups
-You're 17
-jabatheslut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JoeSchmoe12, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 5467 and 5 others
Why not make money with it by infecting people's computers instead?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, AngryShortMale and Deleted member 30600
Why don't you make cheats for competitive games that use kernel mode anticheats such as Valorant or Fortnite? It's insanely profitable but obviously requires extensive knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 27511
Why don't you make cheats for competitive games that use kernel mode anticheats such as Valorant or Fortnite? It's insanely profitable but obviously requires extensive knowledge.
im currently learning game cheats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Uh I am a C# dev actually. Fuck C++. Also I have created apps in Powershell and Python as well, even tho they are very limited. Like, I can convert the scripts into .exe's and then create a custom installer for them and customize them further but that's nothing like creating a whole application in VSS as the IDE and C# as the language of choice, creating .dll files for the app and ideally a worker.exe to handle the background processes albeit not mandatory. I've made like 3 apps for myself in C#

keep trying to put me down retard, I will always iq mog you
Really? You know nothing about any of these industries lmao, the only way you'll make money is by joining a large group and atp it's just like a SE job

Uh I am a C# dev actually. Fuck C++. Also I have created apps in Powershell and Python as well, even tho they are very limited. Like, I can convert the scripts into .exe's and then create a custom installer for them and customize them further but that's nothing like creating a whole application in VSS as the IDE and C# as the language of choice, creating .dll files for the app and ideally a worker.exe to handle the background processes albeit not mandatory. I've made like 3 apps for myself in C#
C# is easy as fuck I started learning that shit when I was 10 years old

C# is easy as fuck I started learning that shit when I was 10 years old
Uh okay. Not as hard as C++ and C obviously. Not sure what your point is. Creating applications is a lot more difficult than you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
Not as hard as C++ and C obviously. Not sure what your point is.
That was my point, I was just saying it's much easier than C and C++
Creating applications is a lot more difficult than you think.
I made/own a private external Fortnite cheat and a public Rust cheat

That was my point, I was just saying it's much easier than C and C++

I made/own a private external Fortnite cheat and a public Rust cheat
Sure. Keep LARPing

Especially one full of undercover agents jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30600
you stupid nigga
if you want to make a profesonail undected malware you need to know more then c++ like example"s networking, how windows work, pe header etc.....
its not easy

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
Pasted from UC no fuckin problem

you stupid nigga
if you want to make a profesonail undected malware you need to know more then c++ like example"s networking, how windows work, pe header etc.....
its not easy
i know retard, this is the stuff i do