If you look too feminine.. take Testosterone ASAP

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
No Larp, real story. I was on TRT for 2 years. My face masculinized a lot. I got more beard growth too. My shoulders and traps still look bigger now. Currently I dont use anything, I even use hairloss meds, but the face changes were permanent somehow. When I started TRT, i was 25 and stopped when I was 27

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, KING REIDYZ, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I’m 5’7 so won’t help

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
looking femine = pretty boy

=female gaze

why would you change that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, utter-ascension, Bloatedcelbag and 1 other person
did your hair masculinize too?

most of masculinity is rooted in FWHR and bone size TRT will only do so much for a narrow faced cuckold

• Woah

=female gaze

Nah you have to have masc features as well, if you have feminine ones. Pretty boys are not feminine, they have both masculine and feminine features. Men with only feminine features do not look attractive

• +1
Reactions: Detective, BucketCrab and thecel
In what way did your fave masculinize?

Like rough skin, bearded and ogre kind of way

Or like bone growth way

=female gaze

lol retard you still need dimorphic traits to be a prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, pentamogged9000 and thecel
Nah you have to have masc features as well, if you have feminine ones. Pretty boys are not feminine, they have both masculine and feminine features. Men with only feminine features do not look attractive
i have wide hips so TRT wont change that anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and thecel
i have wide hips so TRT wont change that anyway
It can change proportions so your wide hips are not as prominent. If you get bigger legs and bigger Torso/Shoulders, it will look normal

• +1
fuck no

estrogen is the elixir of ascension

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and Deleted member 29167
years. My face masculinized a lot. I got more beard growth too. My shoulders and traps still look bigger now. Currently
My money you lost a shit load of collagen. Only old 40 yo old hags for you now
Hahahahha

Any effect on voice from TRT?

Any effect on voice from TRT?
I used an app that analysis voice frequence and I am about 90 hertz right now, I dont know what I was before tho

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
No Larp, real story. I was on TRT for 2 years. My face masculinized a lot. I got more beard growth too. My shoulders and traps still look bigger now. Currently I dont use anything, I even use hairloss meds, but the face changes were permanent somehow. When I started TRT, i was 25 and stopped when I was 27
I started taking TRT and rad140 at 12 now my face is
28E4CC77 CB80 4468 A602 64440F5F6FC6

@golucky

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32529
Why only 2 years? I’m assuming there was a side effect you didn’t like. I’ve been debating hopping on for a year now but I’m unsure if dutasteride is enough to keep my hair loss halted on trt.

Why only 2 years? I’m assuming there was a side effect you didn’t like. I’ve been debating hopping on for a year now but I’m unsure if dutasteride is enough to keep my hair loss halted on trt.
Yes I got sides and thought it wasnt worth it anymore. Didnt like my balls being so small, my back got hairier while my heard hair got less. Also had permanent back acne

Yes I got sides and thought it wasnt worth it anymore. Didnt like my balls being so small, my back got hairier while my heard hair got less. Also had permanent back acne
ngl that sounds horrific

i have the perfect dimorphism

Long face - Masculine
Boneless - Feminine

Truly harmonic.

• Love it
Reactions: temporomandibular32