If you never went to parties its over tbh

jefferson

jefferson

OG poster
Normies know there's something wrong with you. Was with a tinder girl talking about all the drugs and things she did at parties then she asked me what crazy party stories I had. Had to make something up on the spot. Next time gonna have a bunch of fake stories thought up in advance.

Gotta fake it till you make it srs. Same goes for if you're a virgin past the age of 17-18. Never tell anyone.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, MD_Hopeful69, Deleted member 685 and 18 others
Normies know there's something wrong with you. Was with a tinder girl talking about all the drugs and things she did at parties then she asked me what crazy party stories I had. Had to make something up on the spot. Next time gonna have a bunch of fake stories thought up in advance.

Gotta fake it till you make it srs. Same goes for if you're a virgin past the age of 17-18. Never tell anyone.
Jeff boyo how old are you

I never went to parties yeh and I desperately want to since age 14 cuz I know this, just as u said.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Zeta ascended
Was with a tinder girl talking about all the drugs and things she did at parties then she asked me what crazy party stories I had.
Goddam I've been LDARing for the past year I was so happy and comfortable in my social isolation until now. Youth ogred.Surgerycelling when?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
holy shit, i cant even remember the last time i went to a party.

its been like a decade

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and jefferson
JFL at going to parties if ur not chad

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
holy shit, i cant even remember the last time i went to a party.

its been like a decade
The only party I went to was high school prom TFW no date and rode on uber by myself

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 616, AspiringChad and 2 others
Over for many men. Wouldn’t you agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
I got invited many times but I declined since I hate socializing.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Achathin
I got invited many times but I declined since I hate socializing.
I’m unsocial and not by choice. Wanna fix that though.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I was a popular kid, then my parents never let me go to my friends house, let me sleep over and talking to them.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685 and FailedNormie
parties are a completely foreign concept to me

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
If you're attractive you may as well brag about dwelling in your mom's basement playing vidya and the girl will think it's cute and quirky.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Women don't need to know the truth.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 685, Zeta ascended and 1 other person
I never went nor will I go to parties. And It's not such a big thing here like in America either way

• +1
chad doesnt go to parties parties go to chad

I’ve never been to a party in fact I’ve only been out with friends 3 times

• So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14
in Irish class the teacher went around the class asking what discos people went to
i never went to any and had make something up looked desperte and fake too

Going to a party as an incel is like a jew going to a nazi rally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Deleted member 1552, Deleted member 685 and 5 others
Yes bro.Im also frauding social status.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Parents won’t allow it REEEE

Parents won’t allow it REEEE
Fuck parents tbh. They don't know shit. My mom wont let me pierce my ears to thugmaxx when little does she know black men's sexual appeal comes from being thugs.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and AspiringChad
Fuck parents tbh. They don't know shit. My mom wont let me pierce my ears to thugmaxx when little does she know black men's sexual appeal comes from being thugs.
I use to hate all the men that dressed thuggish and acted thuggish, now I acknowledge they’re just maximizing their potential jfl

Tons of peoples go to parties but only very very few actually slay

Went to a party to my asian gf appartment , we were around 10 , only 2 ( me and an ethnic arab chad lite but actually looked like a whiteman ) slayed , one black guy even asked the arab one for a threesome but got kicked out of the bed and never came back because he was mad af so going to parties is irrelevant tbh you only make more competition for yourself

Tons of peoples go to parties but only very very few actually slay

Went to a party to my asian gf appartment , we were around 10 , only 2 ( me and an ethnic arab chad lite but actually looked like a whiteman ) slayed , one black guy even asked the arab one for a threesome but got kicked out of the bed and never came back because he was mad af so going to parties is irrelevant tbh you only make more competition for yourself
It just shows that your NT even if you don't get laid at them

Normies me. XD

comes from masculinity & swagger not strictly "being thugs"

Parties are shit anyway. Just a bunch of desperate average looking men trying to fuck girls who are drunk, but they don't actually fuck, they just get emotional and cry under the stair case together until chad comes in and sweeps them away. The ugly guys typically hang around in a circle and act like they've accomplished something in life when they secretly don't want to be there, they are in fact only there because they hang onto the hope that they will somehow ascend in social status when they are the only ones who are sober enough to explain to the normies who fucked who.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, The Dude Abides and Deleted member 616
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Parties are shit anyway. Just a bunch of desperate average looking men trying to fuck girls who are drunk, but they don't actually fuck, they just get emotional and cry under the stair case together until chad comes in and sweeps them away. The ugly guys typically hang around in a circle and act like they've accomplished something in life when they secretly don't want to be there, they are in fact only there because they hang onto the hope that they will somehow ascend in social status when they are the only ones who are sober enough to explain to the normies who fucked who.
high iq

People used to talk with each other about how their parties were crazy on the weekend, and they would never invite me, I just sat there quietly.

parties jfl

• +1
Facts

I'm sure OP didn't fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I was one of the only 2 guys that had no partners for junior prom :( feels truecel

in asia there is no party culture, even there is party, you wont see any crazy music blasting sex party,
probably mostly just a bunch of subhuman men and women having buffet type dining