if you see a black girl who seems attractive to you

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
then chances are it's actually a black boy who transitioned into girl or is crossdressing to pass as a girl, and they fooled you into thinking they are a girl

or maybe your myopia increased, and you need new glasses ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

it's not possible for black girls to be attractive, that's a well established universal law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, Debetro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
black women are subhuman

Cope
22a24feae474dbc55a4fd3dd1473e0f1

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: insufferableincel, whitegymcel88, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Do you think the girl in your avi is attractive?

then chances are it's actually a black boy who transitioned into girl or is crossdressing to pass as a girl, and they fooled you into thinking they are a girl

or maybe your myopia increased, and you need new glasses ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜…

it's not possible for black girls to be attractive, that's a well established universal law
You guys are self reporting as faggots. Makes sense, it's common for this forum to talk about 'bbc'.

You guys are self reporting as faggots. Makes sense, it's common for this forum to talk about 'bbc'.
Look at her masculine features. U are the faggot one:lul:

Squizo thread.

Not a fan of sheeboons either but never got how people can be disgusted by Sheeboons but be attracted to curries and chinks?

All look disgusting LMAO.

At least Sheeboons can have a nice body

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and PrinceLuenLeoncur
but never got how people can be disgusted by Sheeboons but be attracted to curries and chinks?
Agin IDK how you have the confidence to say all this while having INDIAN hill as your avi?!!!

Not a fan of sheeboons either but never got how people can be disgusted by Sheeboons but be attracted to curries and chinks?

All look disgusting LMAO.

At least Sheeboons can have a nice body
This. I theorise itโ€™s because blk foids are the hardest for JBWmaxxers to pull so they rage because these women who are lowest SMV are harder than gooks and curries. You notice normies never say this nonsense most normies prefer blk foids over cureyZ

As for me Iโ€™m strictly ethnic women and blk bitches only so thatโ€™s all my dick enters. I exclude gooks minus that one time I fucked one

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34 and Veganist
What about 75% white 25% black

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
August Ames was quarter black and was insanely hot
She was just white dudeโ€ฆ you wouldnโ€™t know if you never searched that up so sheโ€™s a Whire girl

She was just white dudeโ€ฆ you wouldnโ€™t know if you never searched that up so sheโ€™s a Whire girl
I thought she was a latina when I first saw her.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
This. I theorise itโ€™s because blk foids are the hardest for JBWmaxxers to pull so they rage because these women who are lowest SMV are harder than gooks and curries. You notice normies never say this nonsense most normies prefer blk foids over cureyZ

As for me Iโ€™m strictly ethnic women and blk bitches only so thatโ€™s all my dick enters. I exclude gooks minus that one time I fucked one

ur spot on.

Niggas that complain about sheeboons are just salty that most blacks are BBC only, and stick to their own race.

Meanwhile, gooks and curries are white male WORSHIPPERS, especially gooks, which gaslights autistic niggas into thinking they are goodlooking, just because they are the easiest to pull.

Only JBW copers have a genuine attraction towards chinks

• +1
Reactions: Veganist and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Hottaco34 and datboijj

Users who are viewing this thread

Back