If you simp for women. KILL YOURSELF.

Suffered in what way?
Women have ruined my life completely, humiliated me, made my life worse than it already is. Mentally and physically women have altered the way I view things. I will never be the same.
Whats her name?
Nigga idk I was joking, but she looks like Bianca Devins.

Women have ruined my life completely, humiliated me, made my life worse than it already is. Mentally and physically women have altered the way I view things. I will never be the same.

Nigga idk I was joking, but she looks like Bianca Devins.
Kill yourself bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, GetShrekt and frendly
All women? Were you yourself never in the wrong? Currently it sounds like you are generalising and playing the victim because I don’t have enough info.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I used to be a female loving cuck but now I am truly blackpilled. Women deserve NOTHING, whenever I see another foid in my area has been raped I smile and laugh, I am joyous. It puts a smile on my face knowing women can’t walk outside at night without getting murdered or brutally raped.
If you simp for women you are a women, you deserve absolutely NOTHING in life. All of us on here should be strong, we should look up to people like ER and take it from them. When a girl rejects you go ER ASAP. Do not let these evil stupid bitch women control you, kill them and rape all women. Have a nice day, and pray for success.
extremely based.
gigaERfuel

Women don't owe you shit.

If they treat you a certain way, it's because of who you are.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rteme
i only simp hookers after they suck and swallow