If you think women only wear makeup to attract Chad GTFIH

LordGodcat

LordGodcat

The second sun has risen
Women wear makeup because, #1: It’s an art. Have you actually thought how long it takes to put makeup on? You have the foundation, concealer, facial powder, you have the setting spray, then the blush, contour, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick or lipgloss, brow pencil, and the list could go on. When men think girls put on makeup because they are INSECURE or is trying to get a MAN, no they are not! Now there are some girls that put that on because of those reasons but not ALL. That is disrespectful to point fingers at one. Personally I don’t think anyone should judge others or even have the right to. Judging people is wrong, and who are you to judge? I think it’s sad these days when people will look at a girl and see, ”Oh she’s trying to get a guy,” instead of, ”Oh she took the time and effort to put that on and now she wants to just show all of her hard work to people as an art form.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5187, LostYouth, Alt Number 3 and 4 others
Just lol did you copy-paste that from Reddit or even worse facebook?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Chadeep and LordGodcat
Just lol did you copy-paste that from Reddit or even worse facebook?

Argument with some roastie on instagram when, all of a sudden, she dropped this

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, .👽. and Spartacus1-
They do it so there face looks better for the world

Ive seen so many picture memes where girls say ‘when i get home and can finally take off my mask for the world’

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and LordGodcat
Argument with some roastie on instagram when, all of a sudden, she dropped this
5763B04A 0A2F 4339 A3B8 DB0161F7EFFF

• +1
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: LostYouth, Chadeep and LordGodcat
Lmao that cope is the real art form

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordGodcat, Downey and Chadeep
Women wear makeup because, #1: It’s an art. Have you actually thought how long it takes to put makeup on? You have the foundation, concealer, facial powder, you have the setting spray, then the blush, contour, highlighter, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick or lipgloss, brow pencil, and the list could go on. When men think girls put on makeup because they are INSECURE or is trying to get a MAN, no they are not! Now there are some girls that put that on because of those reasons but not ALL. That is disrespectful to point fingers at one. Personally I don’t think anyone should judge others or even have the right to. Judging people is wrong, and who are you to judge? I think it’s sad these days when people will look at a girl and see, ”Oh she’s trying to get a guy,” instead of, ”Oh she took the time and effort to put that on and now she wants to just show all of her hard work to people as an art form.”

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Wish men had makeup to make jaw wider. Midface narrower smh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and LordGodcat
Just ask whether she does makeup even on days where she has to stay inside all day

• +1
lol then y don't they wear it around the house alone

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Chadeep
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Disabledcel
bluepills me

• +1
Girl told me they do it to impress other girls
They use it even in gatherings of only girls

This can be translated to

GIRLS USE MAKEUP TO MOG THE SHIT OUT OF OTHER GIRLS

• +1
they do it for themselves obv. what gurl cares about chad

Women with makeup can’t be trusted