If you were born 100 years ago you likely would have already own a house and been married to your virgin looksmatch

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
Now is unironically the worst time to be a man in history. Even for pretty boys. Because a man now only has value for his beauty. A man used to have value for his body. For manual labor, to protect, and to provide for a family.

Now expanded social welfare programs, a police state, and robots have rendered men useless. A woman doesn’t need a man for anything.

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, Deleted member 5891, Over and 6 others
I would get hunted by degenerate fags and on the otherside by the last remainings of the old order.
I wouldnt need money, flip-trading is the only way. Poaching being a serious source of income/survival. And would undergo a short communist revolution

Guess my country

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Hades, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
I would get hunted by degenerate fags and on the otherside by the last remainings of the old order.
I wouldnt need money, flip-trading is the only way. Poaching being a serious source of income/survival. And would undergo a short communist revolution

Guess my country
Germany

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990

Guess my country
🇩🇪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
If only hitler had won no incels would exist. Thanks to eugenics we would all be aryan ubermen also women would be kept in check and forced to remain chaste until marriage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I'm pretty sure 1920 was filled with poverty after WW1

Make that 1900 and we're good

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I'm pretty sure 1920 was filled with poverty after WW1

Make that 1900 and we're good
Nah bro it’s better all the chads died in the war and the sick weak incels who stayed home survived and got all the puss

WWII must have been a miracle for Russian incels especially

• +1
Now is unironically the worst time to be a man in history. Even for pretty boys. Because a man now only has value for his beauty. A man used to have value for his body. For manual labor, to protect, and to provide for a family.

Now expanded social welfare programs, a police state, and robots have rendered men useless. A woman doesn’t need a man for anything.
well said

livigng as a teen in 60s or even 80s would bethebest

1900s-1950s was perfect imo.
1960s was when the first major wave of degeneracy started to creep in with the hippie counterculture.
Little to none hypergamy was prevalent at the time as family values were still intact: The man was the provider and the woman the caretaker. A man and a woman would get married with the man giving the woman resources and the woman giving the man a family in return.
Sluts and whores were still shamed instead of being encouraged, no globohomo LGBTAHASHDHDH whatever BS being shoved down our throats, men were still high T, no tinder/tiktok/instagram or any of that cancer were present.

It makes me feel sad that I never got to experience this era :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I dont want that.

It is what it is, but right now is still the greatest time to be alive. Whole life is just amazing, whereas 100 years ago you would've been doomed to hard labour for pittance for all your life.

It is what it is, but right now is still the greatest time to be alive. Whole life is just amazing, whereas 100 years ago you would've been doomed to hard labour for pittance for all your life.
Hard but fulfilling life > unfulfilling degenerate lifestyle and no way to stop female nature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Edgar and Deleted member 6310
If only hitler had won no incels would exist. Thanks to eugenics we would all be aryan ubermen also women would be kept in check and forced to remain chaste until marriage
I wish Hitler won tbh.

Hitler should have killed them all. Then I would be a lonely rotting depressed virgin.
lol I'm already doomed to hard labor I'm 19 with no family no money infinite bills and I live in the middle of nowhere.

If I become homeless in the next year I will go deep into the woods and hang myself on a tree branch.

• So Sad