If you were good looking you would be reminded of it everyday

Deleted member 245

Deleted member 245

Kraken
If you come on PSL sites asking for ratings it never even began for you. PSL ratings are mostly cope. There are so many times PSL has been way off the mark that it's not even funny. There is no such thing as a good looking guy who doesn't know he's good looking. How women respond to you in day to day interactions is the only way to rate yourself

It's over

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, LowTierNormie, fobos and 7 others
Shut up bro I'm actually a 9/10 Chad with BDD

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and RichardSpencel
Agreed. True Validation is acquired through females not from Males.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, LowTierNormie, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
Daily suicide fuel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Many goodlooking young kids asking for ratings.
Kids are stupid, even if they're goodlooking they're inexperienced and can't tell.

Nice cope OP 'everyone is subhuman like I am blah blah blah cope cope cope'.
But 1 day the cope has to stop

Many goodlooking young kids asking for ratings.
Kids are stupid, even if they're goodlooking they're inexperienced and can't tell.

Nice cope OP 'everyone is subhuman like I am blah blah blah cope cope cope'.
But 1 day the cope has to stop
:bluepill::soy:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and RichardSpencel
I get complimented on my looks a couple of times a day usually @ 6 PSL

You don't need to be a Chad for that

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, RichardSpencel and ZyzzReincarnate
I get complimented on my looks a couple of times a day usually @ 6 PSL

You don't need to be a Chad for that
i get it decently often but not enough to be considered gl because some girls arent interested in me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
i get it decently often but not enough to be considered gl because some girls arent interested in me
You're about the same as me overall bc of your body and if you were to be able to walk around topless and show off your body as casually as I can my face, you'd get more attention tbh

You're about the same as me overall bc of your body and if you were to be able to walk around topless and show off your body as casually as I can my face, you'd get more attention tbh
not even talking about my body tbh its irrelevant i only count a girl being into me if she says shes into my face

• +1
not even talking about my body tbh its irrelevant i only count a girl being into me if she says shes into my face
journey will never end I guarantee that, after you think you looksmaxxed you'd still want to bang chicks that want cash and then your neverending quest for wealth will start

If you were a 6/10 or more you would know it, over for your cope.

OP is correct. You can be aspie as fuck, don't talk at all and still get extremely obvious IOIs if you are good looking. Everyone saying women make it hard to approach blah blah.. nah.

If even ugly women don't look at you or act in a way that makes you certain she would fuck you then you aren't good looking. Note many women will NOT give IOIs even to giga chads for many external reasons but you will get some on daily basis regardless.

In my experience there's a good % of women who will make it quite obvious they want you to converse with them and progress things.

Also you should get approached in bars or bring women directly to you just by looking at them as if you're interested.. then the conversation starts mutually with little friction.

Not your looksmatch but generally a point less or further down. Looksmatch+ or higher will shit test you by requiring you to do all the work. Which is fine and to be expected.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 616
If femoids are giving you vague signs then she's fake flirting, or flirting to feed her ego, femoids have sex with chad on the first day.

If you come on PSL sites asking for ratings it never even began for you. PSL ratings are mostly cope. There are so many times PSL has been way off the mark that it's not even funny. There is no such thing as a good looking guy who doesn't know he's good looking. How women respond to you in day to day interactions is the only way to rate yourself

It's over
Scientifically true.

It's it's ov... ?:f::soy:??:f::soy:???:f::soy::f::f::soy:?:f::soy:?:f::soy::feelsuhh:

No girl even looks towards me srs

the only time i remember a girl ever showing extreme overt interest in me is when a random girl i was waiting a table for left a note on the table saying i was cute, she came back in and sat at the same table the next day jfl

ive never caught much eye contact ioi's or anything like that, i also am 40lbs underweight and framecel so that might have something to do with it

Freshemen girls would go into heated debates whether I was good looking or ugly.

It's over
What do you consider day to day interactions with women that indicate high psl?

• +1
t. chadlite
656.jpg

• +1