If you were your dad

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Would you be proud of how your son turned out (you)

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, RAMU KAKA, aleksander and 3 others
That nigga dead

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, fuse, AspiringMogger and 7 others
If I was my dad i wouldnt have given birth in first place until moved to aryavarta

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
I would navigate myself much better since childhood

my dad rly don't deserve to be proud of me he did a shit job

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AspiringMogger, MoggerGaston and 6 others
Yes but no one expected me to reach this point. Everyone had low bar set for me, which is why I can’t relate to anyone

if i was my dad i'd give me 10k so i can get rhino, roids, fillers

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aleksander and gigell
Nah. Previous engineering manager turned bouncer, while being khhv at 23 soon 24.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AspiringMogger and ShowerMaxxing
IMG 0912

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
No but i would understand that the reasons for my sons failure were out of his control

After a lifetime of having not much emotional bonding besides aggression and coldness he only just said he's proud of me for trying out all the avenues I'm doing. Despite what I've been through in recent times and the overall shit relation I've had with him. I understand his rage at me and the world now but I did fight back at him for reasons then.

Nah. Previous engineering manager turned bouncer, while being khhv at 23 soon 24.
How are u khhv as a bouncer lol, that alone means ur tall and broad. On top of that surrounded by club sluts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Zizou and nofap
I would give myself severe beatings everyday of the week

How are u khhv as a bouncer lol, that alone means ur tall and broad. On top of that surrounded by club sluts
5ft 9 gymcelled low trust asymmetric mtn in London

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, SoundnVision, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Not proud, but not disappointed either. Indifferent probably. Could’ve been better, could’ve been worse.

5ft 9 gymcelled low trust asymmetric mtn in London
Do people laugh and try to fight u? I heard GSP(ufc goat), was a bouncer and nobody would take him serious despite being the most dangerous security there

• +1
Reactions: Zizou
Do people laugh and try to fight u? I heard GSP(ufc goat), was a bouncer and nobody would take him serious despite being the most dangerous security there
They knew gsp wouldn’t attack them. If he came in force they’d be scared

Absolutely not
I'm a disgrace and hostile/silent towards my dad most of the time

Idk my dad Is still supportive and thinks i'll get shit done. If i knew i did everything in my Power to succeed but clown world hindered me from reaching my goals i would still be proud

Never been disrespected or tested. I'm usually chill and clubbers (men) enjoy talking to me. No topic is off limits lol