If you woke up as a PSL 8 Chad wwyd

D

Deleted member 61187

I ❤️ paabs
If you woke up and looked into the mirror and your features changed overnight to make you a chad/tyrone/chadpreet/etc wwyd?

• +1
Reactions: gonion wanter
Fuck all the big booty bitches in my city

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, arabcelxxx, iblamechico and 3 others
Slaying and abusing foids spree.

Mogging and getting revenge on everyone who wronged me in the past.

After two years of getting that out of my system, I would settle down with Stacy/Tall HTB/GigaTall MTB, and have kids.

• +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
If you woke up and looked into the mirror and your features changed overnight to make you a chad/tyrone/chadpreet/etc wwyd?
if i became a literal top tier chad i guess i'd fuck bitches, if i became a "chad" which is just a htn or tall mtn then id keep my virginity and keep rotting

if i became a literal top tier chad i guess i'd fuck bitches, if i became a "chad" which is just a htn or tall mtn then id keep my virginity and keep rotting
bro what since when is htn chad

bro what since when is htn chad
there's idiots on .is and this site who think a tall average looking guy or a htn guy is a chad when its clearly not. a chad is top tier pretty much unmoggable

there's idiots on .is and this site who think a tall average looking guy or a htn guy is a chad when its clearly not. a chad is top tier pretty much unmoggable
no that's a gigachad, in big cities chads aren't as uncommon

Consensualy molest your little sister

jerk off in the mirror, after 4 hours gooning session walk around outside and farm dopamine from mogging ugly incels, go somewhere to eat and eat until i can hardly move, then order some females like pizza and think about how to monetize looks

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
I'd cuss a little bit.

Live life exactly as I do right now but enjoy the exceptional benefits of being a mogger (every guy respects me, all girls want to fuck me, insane validation) and eventually my life trajectory will change simply based off my looks alone

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
fuck hotter chicks

Walk around outside mogging everybody. Hook up a tinder account and slay some biches for a few years then settle with a stacy and have some kids eventually

Raping a bitch because she'll love it and I get to fulfil my fantasy

Rot on .org like amnesia

Jerking off