If your below 145 IQ your an NPC

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
JFL at midwits calling others NPC.
Unliess you have genius level IQ your an NPC because otherwise you live in a world where geniuses exist and your not one.
Life is like a giant chess board and these geniuses are outsmarting you every step of the way seeing and doing things you can't, can you really claim to not be an NPC JFL

Before you claim to have 145 IQ or above, having 145 IQ is 1 in 741 and I doubt people like that have a need for this forum.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@WhiteBlackpiller has an IQ of 150!

How tf do you prove your IQ

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Deleted member 21297
I can see the whole matrix

How tf do you prove your IQ
Do a proper in person test it should take many hours. If you haven't done said test you don't know your IQ and are larping.

Unliess you have genius level IQ your an NPC because otherwise you live in a world where geniuses exist and your not one.
Life is like a giant chess board and these geniuses are outsmarting you every step of the way seeing and doing things you can't, can you really claim to not be an NPC JFL

Before you claim to have 145 IQ or above, having 145 IQ is 1 in 741 and I doubt people like that have a need for this forum.

You're*

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, lastdex1, Perfection and 2 others
Do a proper in person test it should take many hours. If you haven't done said test you don't know your IQ and are larping.
Spending your time trying to do an IQ test when you already know you ain't a top genius is retarded asf, ngl. True geniuses are the rich niggas using "high IQ" employees to do the work for them.

Spending your time trying to do an IQ test when you already know you ain't a top genius is retarded asf, ngl. True geniuses are the rich niggas using "high IQ" employees to do the work for them.
You can't call yourself high IQ unless you have been tested.

anything above 130 and you are an autistic incel jfl. I’m happy at 125 tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and blackpilled I lost
I got tested multiple times growing up. For school admissions and gifted programs. Scored 140 each time.

High IQ is important, but overrated
It can be alienating and a source of mentalceldom. Past a threshold other things like looks, discipline and risk taking are more important

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51402