If your girlfriend isn't worshiping you should dump her

pepe999

pepe999

Bronze
Wrong section (thread moved)
There is nothing better than being in the relationship where your girlfriend worships you. Also if she's jealous about you its also a good sign. If you put more effort into relationship than your gf I have a bad news for you, she doesnt love you, she's not atrracted to you, she just tolerate you and give you sex sometimes because she doesnt want to be lonely and there arent any Chads nearby WHO want her. How to find a girl who wiłl worship you? You need to be at least high tier normie and run numbers game. Right now i'm in this kind of relationship (my last relationship was also like that). And guys i could tell you, there is nothing better than that.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, BeanletMogger, try2beme and 11 others
bla bla bla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, IAMNOTANINCEL, fuxkdakikez and 4 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
cool man

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Your girlfriend should be attracted to you? This is big news.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, 📎♿️⚙️, fuxkdakikez and 3 others
Interesting, you must be on cloud 9

If you don’t get good morning texts it’s over !

Very good information would’ve never thought this

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
True but this doesn't matter for me whatsoever

She should kiss your feet
Hahahaha

There is nothing better than being in the relationship where your girlfriend worships you. Also if she's jealous about you its also a good sign. If you put more effort into relationship than your gf I have a bad news for you, she doesnt love you, she's not atrracted to you, she just tolerate you and give you sex sometimes because she doesnt want to be lonely and there arent any Chads nearby WHO want her. How to find a girl who wiłl worship you? You need to be at least high tier normie and run numbers game. Right now i'm in this kind of relationship (my last relationship was also like that). And guys i could tell you, there is nothing better than that.
water(?)

People are saying water but have never been in a relationship like this

People are saying water but have never been in a relationship like this
human brains are designed to "worship" something, its why cultures and societies all over the world through history have deities they believe in

if shes not worshiping you shes worshiping something else, this is why religious relationships are so stable, when shes not worshipping you shes worshipping god, which is cool cause god wants the same things you want like celibacy

in todays godless world however if shes not worshipping you shes liable to be worshipping something else, her phone, the 6 foot chad whos flirting with her, whatever advice her cucked bluepilled friends are telling her, whatever

this is what the redpill is in a sense, it essentially tries to make you act as "the ideal" at all times, in a sense transcend you into not being a mere man, but a deity worthy of desire and love permanently, lest some other bad actor take that spot

water