IF YOUR STILL IN PUBERTY GET HGH

L

lefort3cel

Iron
Literally no reason to not do so. Height is insanely important and you dont wanna lack that when your growing. Even if it is super expensive like several tens of thousands of dollars it is still worth the extra inches because they drastically increase your quality of life and the quality of pussy you get. hop on that shit asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, m0ss26, Mewton and 1 other person
- Hasnt ever used it himself

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Skry and kebab
- Hasnt ever used it himself
Im 20 growth plates are fused, am 5'7 currently, getting suicidal thoughts wish i discovered the blackpill earlier now my life is ruined ill get heightmogged by 80% of men according to statistics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and atlantean
you won't grow any taller than your predicted height unless you have an actual deficiency, growth hormone does absolutely nothing for height in most people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, TeenAscender, Mewton and 8 others
you won't grow any taller than your predicted height unless you have an actual deficiency, growth hormone does absolutely nothing for height in most people.
11102 2008 138 Fig6 HTML

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaNative, Shkreliii, m0ss26 and 3 others
Im 20 growth plates are fused, am 5'7 currently, getting suicidal thoughts wish i discovered the blackpill earlier now my life is ruined ill get heightmogged by 80% of men according to statistics
you have to read a statistic to realize you're shorter than people?

go outside lil nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: x123, roping3264 and midlatinocel
i dont need it ive always been taller than anyone in my age group and put on muscle and weight easier

i dont need it ive always been taller than anyone in my age group and put on muscle and weight easier
Ideal height is 6ft4 so theoretically you could always be taller

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel
doesnt hgh grow your face

Literally no reason to not do so. Height is insanely important and you dont wanna lack that when your growing. Even if it is super expensive like several tens of thousands of dollars it is still worth the extra inches because they drastically increase your quality of life and the quality of pussy you get. hop on that shit asap
How am I gonna legally get it if I'm going through puberty you faggot

doesnt hgh grow your face
If you take it for decades at a time. thats why people with hgh hormone disorders look wacky when their in their 40s, because their cheekbones and jaws have overgrown over years. if you take it for only about 5 years during puberty the effects on your face will be negligeable.

If you take it for decades at a time. thats why people with hgh hormone disorders look wacky when their in their 40s, because their cheekbones and jaws have overgrown over years. if you take it for only about 5 years during puberty the effects on your face will be negligeable.
so is there any side effects with me taking it

so is there any side effects with me taking it
not when your in puberty. the only side effects is that you get taller

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
can you not read?
clearly i can. still, any man under 5ft10 is technically deformed since they are under the average height, therefore this qualifies as idiopathic short stature

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, m0ss26, It'snotover and 1 other person
can you not read?
Can you read? idiopathic suggests the lack of an obvious deficiency and yet they still see effects from HGH

• +1
Reactions: odux
Can you read? idiopathic suggests the lack of an obvious deficiency and yet they still see effects from HGH
still proves my point by contrapositive

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
yall niggas would say how height is important but then say that taking hgh is fucking not gonna work like pick one

I grew

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
clearly i can. still, any man under 5ft10 is technically deformed since they are under the average height, therefore this qualifies as idiopathic short stature
sadly not how it works, from your study:
Eighty eight of our children (68 males and 20 females) attained an adult height or near adult height of -0.71 SDS (0.74 SD) (95% CI, -0.87 to -0.55)

they didn't grow any taller than their predicted adult height, they just got there quicker.

These preliminary observations indicate that GH treatment does not generally increase final height over target height in short non-GH-deficient children.

• +1
Reactions: odux
im 17 do you think i should take it? 5,10
Go to the doctor and check your wrists for growth plates. if they are open still ,then 100 % take it to squeeze and inch or two more of height. If they are closed, do not waste your money on hgh, it will do nothing and you are stuck with your current height for the rest of your life, unless you have 60k to spend on LL

AI and mk677 mogs

Just take HGH and get wide hips + big nose and ears broo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, It'snotover and Deleted member 44159
you need to be sub 5'4 to get the diagnosis of idiopathic short stature, it's quite obvious on it's own even if the cause isn't.

and it doesn't make them tall, it just helps them reach their adult height faster, but they very well might've gotten to it anyway, just slower.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and It'snotover
idiopathic short stature
This one is when you are 2 standard deviations below average so no not anyone below 178 cm has that. It's 166cm and below in males.
Cope with expensive high shoes and hgh you could still get spine growth since it seems like plates here closes at 21-25. Depends by your start of puberty too.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I wouldn’t touch it unless you’re being monitored by a doctor

Go to the doctor and check your wrists for growth plates. if they are open still ,then 100 % take it to squeeze and inch or two more of height. If they are closed, do not waste your money on hgh, it will do nothing and you are stuck with your current height for the rest of your life, unless you have 60k to spend on LL
my dads 6,1 tho moms 5,4

it doesn't work like that.

View attachment 2610087

people with acromegaly consistently have higher levels of growth hormone than you're capable of inducing artificially, and it fucks them up severely.
Wouldn't you technically be able to achieve something like that by constant low-dose injecting throughout the day?

Wouldn't you technically be able to achieve something like that by constant low-dose injecting throughout the day?
maybe if you started early (acromegaly usually develops during puberty before the plates are closed), but you'd need so much of it that it would basically be unfeasible.

bodybuilders take like 4-6 units a day and they don't get any taller, it just grows their hands, feet and makes their face potato.

the issue is, the effective dose that would make you taller is also plenty for the side effects, and these won't necessarily be apparent until you're older i.e even if you do it for a while you can still develop joint issues and cancer as a result of it later.

water.org

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
how much $$ worth of HGH is 5 years worth of it?

Go ER on tallER men.