If your wife has done anything sexual with another man you are a cuck.

11yearoldprostitute

autistic indian forum
This includes kissing. Imagine making such a whore the mother of your children. Imagine seeing your wife on the day of your wedding in her white wedding dress (representing purity and chasity) and kissing the same lips that have kissed dozens of cocks, while everyone watches.
Modern-day weddings are basically humiliation rituals. I honestly can't believe that NPCs still take part in them willingly.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon, tasmanian devil, stunna and 9 others
And the guys who fucked her look at the pics and die of laughter seeing the women they used as whore and laughing at the cuck who married her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, forevergymcelling, autistic_tendencies and 6 others
And the guys who fucked her look at the pics and of laughter seeing the women they used as whore and laughing at the cuck who married her
exactly. Imagine getting down on your knee for a woman that got down on her knees for other men.

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell
i wouldnt say that

I would say it depends on the quality of the relationship itself ngl. If you're a typical moneymaxxed MTN oofy doofy then sure you'll just end up as a cuck while the bitch continues her ride on the cock carousel. But that becomes less of the case the more attractive you get

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and murdah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, T50 Demon and 11yearoldprostitute
I would say it depends on the quality of the relationship itself ngl. If you're a typical moneymaxxed MTN oofy doofy then sure you'll just end up as a cuck while the bitch continues her ride on the cock carousel. But that becomes less of the case the more attractive you get
If you're an attractive guy would you like to know that your wife got fucked by mid guys back when she was actually young and attractive?

If you're an attractive guy would you like to know that your wife got fucked by mid guys back when she was actually young and attractive?
If you're attractive you shouldn't be marrying a hag either way

misogynist religious cel cope

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
misogynist religious cel cope
i'm a misogynist but i'm agnostic/ don't give a shit and won't worship anything like a cuck

If you're attractive you shouldn't be marrying a hag either way
most men marry hags though, even good looking men. Look at average age of marriage stats. Women simply don't like looking for a long-term partner until they have to at 25-ish.

One of the multiple reasons why I have voluntarily checked out of marriage. No hymen, no diamond.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Imagine seeing your wife on the day of your wedding in her white wedding dress (representing purity and chasity) and kissing the same lips that have kissed dozens of cocks, while everyone watches
And the guys who fucked her look at the pics and die of laughter seeing the women they used as whore and laughing at the cuck who married her
Brutal posts ngl

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid
I don’t have a wife dumbass

At least my oneitis husband is a cuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: InnerVoid and 11yearoldprostitute
what matters isnt being her first, but being her last
I would beg to differ. Most of the time being her last just means she's smart enough to know when to settle down before it's to late. It's more of an investment for her than it is an amorous thing. And very often when a man becomes a whore's last she isn't willing to do everything with him that she did with the previous dudes that gave been up in her.

• +1
I would beg to differ. Most of the time being her last just means she's smart enough to know when to settle down before it's to late. It's more of an investment for her than it is an amorous thing. And very often when a man becomes a whore's last she isn't willing to do everything with him that she did with the previous dudes that gave been up in her.
Why isn’t she willing?

who even marries nowadays? if you do you deserve everything that'll happen to you for being that stupid

• +1
Why isn’t she willing?
They're not willing because they are often not, and never have been, as attracted to their husbands as they were to some of the other dudes that have banged her.

Child marriage is based.

• +1