If you're 16 get to workcelling pronto then invest in 401k and other bonds

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Fek you got to start early as a youngcel mane !

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadintraining, RTLBbc, LooksThinker and 2 others
Can’t wait to make my life choices based on what a litteral broke schizo said is right

• JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Chintuck22
Can’t wait to make my life choices based on what a litteral broke schizo said is right
what do u mean bro ? Starting to work right at 16 is an ideal choice, then investing in the right stocks is absolutely perfect. If i'd done I would be in a much better position right now. But, you're an oldcel so what do u know.

50k posts btw...
Yeah keep making alts to hide the fact ur a rotter

I can sniff it right out of ur words u ain’t no GrAYcel

Fek you got to start early as a youngcel mane !
If you have the resources, connections, and iq to do so, I think entrepreneurship would also be a good thing to start at this age

If you have the resources, connections, and iq to do so, I think entrepreneurship would also be a good thing to start at this age
yah man, i was too busy doing ghey chit like cross country for FREE with zero hopes of making it pro when I should have just been workcelling after school to funnel away moneiz n shut

yah man, i was too busy doing ghey chit like cross country for FREE with zero hopes of making it pro when I should have just been workcelling after school to funnel away moneiz n shut
Sports are good for statusmaxxing in school, good exercise too, but you need to funnel that into a sport they will benefit you in both of those things (like football or basketball)

Sports are good for statusmaxxing in school, good exercise too, but you need to funnel that into a sport they will benefit you in both of those things (like football or basketball)
too bad I never got into sports when I was younger

but i'm a JR now

is it too late?

too bad I never got into sports when I was younger

but i'm a JR now

is it too late?
Probably tbh, but if you truly want to get rich now, you need either looks, singing talent, or iq