If you’re a white man and can’t consistently fuck white HTBs u r incel

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Ethnic women will fuck any white man they don’t count as slays, sub htb white women shouldn’t be considered human and thus don’t count either

Over for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Lynxress and Deleted member 57464
good thing im ot wite

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Thank God I'm rainbow 😍

• +1
Stop having sex out of wedlock

• JFL
Damn not even nostradamus could have predicted this huge cope
If you’re a white man who can’t fuck ethnic chicks your either legit deformed or a raging autist

Pagan mogs
Pagans couldn't handle christians. Christians first took over Rome and then took over the pagans around them that Rome had failed to conquer. Even muslims fell under Christian control and now exist only as pseudo-independent states doing anything and everything USA orders them to do.

Pagans couldn't handle christians. Christians first took over Rome and then took over the pagans around them that Rome had failed to conquer. Even muslims fell under Christian control and now exist only as pseudo-independent states doing anything and everything USA orders them to do.

I don't care about queen Norwood IV

• +1
Good thing I'm med and amerindian then

• +1
If you’re a white man who can’t fuck ethnic chicks your either legit deformed or a raging autist
Vast majority of ethnic girls I see only date men of their own race, you are either a troll or have severe schizophrenia