If you’re htn+ you just need to be confident to sniff out girls that like you

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
i noticed girls love guys who talk for some reason

when You’re not talking to people you’re invisible most of the time. Once u start speaking girls will notice you especially when they are around

Especially as a htn+ you’ll notice as soon as u open ur mouth you’ll notice a lot of girls around the place ur talking will start looking at u, even if they have nothing to do with the conversation

Confidence always worked I notice especially with girls who are 18+ I they rarely like the shy guy they want the social extroverted guy

Even if you don’t speak a lot when u speak ppl look from all around

• +1
Reactions: buflek, autistic_tendencies, tombradylover and 11 others
Sa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Clark69, TAChipmunk and 4 others
XLI0q0tl

• JFL
Reactions: Madhate, 1966Ford, Clark69 and 7 others
It's true in uni I saw Shy HTN noone talked to.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, Nick.Harte, TAChipmunk and 3 others
As soon as he open he’s mouth everyone will pay attention tho

It’s the best way to know ur not avarage when u speak and most ppl are looking at u especially when ur not even talking to some ppl who are just paying attention to u

Mtn or subhumans get mostly ignored

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, Zonar, TAChipmunk and 2 others
and the best thing about those guys is that they dont even need to talk a lot, just give them an impression of how you you talk and interact and thats it. Its all about the way you talk, not what you say. Guys who just talk nonsense isnt what girls like, its more annoying than anything

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Iasacrko
Literally nothing about your personality matters as long as you’re not autistic

Quiet gl guy = omg he’s so mysterious and strong, let me stare at him until he notices me
Outgoing gl guy = omg he’s the life of the party i hope he talks to me

All of this shit is bluepill cope, just be gl and everything falls in place. All this will accomplish is convincing all the narcy subhumans/normies that they really are gl but just too quiet, not reality. And then we’ll have to deal with their retarded ass “guys ntpill is everything guys my mom says I’m gl but I’m just too quiet to get girls guys” threads for months

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Johnnybegood, Nick.Harte and Clown Show
Mtn or subhumans get mostly ignored
Not in Eastern Europe. In my last years of university i reached HTN level but only had one LTB girlfriend while 4-5/10 subhumans manlet-framelets had friends, social circle and sex. I hate being non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Chadeep and Iasacrko

when You’re not talking to people you’re invisible most of the time. Once u start speaking girls will notice you especially when they are around

Especially as a htn+ you’ll notice as soon as u open ur mouth you’ll notice a lot of girls around the place ur talking will start looking at u, even if they have nothing to do with the conversation

Confidence always worked I notice especially with girls who are 18+ I they rarely like the shy guy they want the social extroverted guy

Matters a lot in hs and college, underrated and underappreciated pill among blackpillers. But after that its mostly over

This is theory is actually true. Saw a guy who looked almost exactly like this YouTuber called AYD (guy who rizzes girls on Omegle) in a university club, and not a single foid approached him, albeit his pheno being super high SMV in the UK.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pollorex and Clark69
This is complete Bullshit.

If 6’4 Michal Mrazik walks into the room,ignoring everybody and go at the back of the class, foids will still try to talk to him.

HTN(+), includes Chadlites and Chads as well. Do you really think Jordan Barrett, Chico or Simon nessman need to open their mouth and say something to be noticed and approached by foids ??

He is probably not a HTN. Well it may be possible but the chances of a HTN receiving this kind of treatment are very slim.

Literally nothing about your personality matters as long as you’re not autistic

Quiet gl guy = omg he’s so mysterious and strong, let me stare at him until he notices me
Outgoing gl guy = omg he’s the life of the party i hope he talks to me

All of this shit is bluepill cope, just be gl and everything falls in place. All this will accomplish is convincing all the narcy subhumans/normies that they really are gl but just too quiet, not reality. And then we’ll have to deal with their retarded ass “guys ntpill is everything guys my mom says I’m gl but I’m just too quiet to get girls guys” threads for months
This

Being NT matters sooooo much

and the best thing about those guys is that they dont even need to talk a lot, just give them an impression of how you you talk and interact and thats it. Its all about the way you talk, not what you say. Guys who just talk nonsense isnt what girls like, its more annoying than anything
u r contradicting ur self

"it doesnt matter what u say" "dont talk about nonsense"

this is really giving me hope, in my school during recess we are all put in the same space, and today during recess I made eye contact with 3 or 4 girls but they didnt rank high sadly on ltbs or mtbs that arent my type :feelscry:

this is really giving me hope, in my school during recess we are all put in the same space, and today during recess I made eye contact with 3 or 4 girls but they didnt rank high sadly on ltbs or mtbs that arent my type :feelscry:
Girls giving u attention at all is a halo

I get at least even mildly happy even if she’s ugly

Cause especially in the west girls are delusional they don’t give attention to sub htn

Girls giving u attention at all is a halo

I get at least even mildly happy even if she’s ugly

Cause especially in the west girls are delusional they don’t give attention to sub htn
Im north african but idk my honest rating, everybody rates me differently, but I get treated well by girls and get some free favours sometimes, even had a girl cold approach me last year and shes stalking me rn

But please dont think im good looking or anything this just might be because im kind to everyone

u r contradicting ur self

"it doesnt matter what u say" "dont talk about nonsense"
Voice, facial gestures, body gestures, behaviour etc these are the small things that can determine her attraction to you

Dude shut up you don't even talk to real girls besides your sister

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi