• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, viniciz, optimisticzoomer and 7 others
retarded faggot

Why

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Yes I failed uni

retarded faggot
think about all the times you missed out on getting women cause you’re an antisocial loser with no friends who just rots inside all day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Primalsplit, WeiWei and 2 others
I neve went out once in uni because I had no one to go out with.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: viniciz, autistic_tendencies and Manletmachine
i don't talk to anyone when there and only go 3 hours a week for the graded attendance

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I use OLD, everyone was studycel in my uni

university can be the best time of ur life or the worst. depending on the course your doing and ofc ur looks. mainly ur looks but if ur comp sci or engineering you have to studycel like crazy. so bruuuutal. fuck my shitty life man

Thankfully I finish in a month and a half boyooo

Uni was so dead. Wageslaving will be more tiring but probably less boring than uni was. I can't wait to rot in summer though

think about all the times you missed out on getting women cause you’re an antisocial loser with no friends who just rots inside all day
Most .org users are stemcels, bucko.

university can be the best time of ur life or the worst. depending on the course your doing and ofc ur looks. mainly ur looks but if ur comp sci or engineering you have to studycel like crazy. so bruuuutal. fuck my shitty life man
Less course, more personality
I have some friend probably no better looking than me, and I heightmog him to the grave, and yet he became president of some gay society, goes clubbing every week and has fucked 4 bitches I think, whereas I'm a virgin

• Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine
How come my stemcel friends fuck then
They are 4 PSL and probably mog you but then again, they are probably abusing the infamous law of "chad-lite in the UK".

Low IQ. There's no friendship between men, it's fake.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine