If you’re not carrotmaxxing

D

Deleted member 7580

Kraken
Wtf is wrong with you if you’re not eating carrots ? I’ve been eating carrots a lot for a week and man I’m already seeing a golden orange skin tone similar to thom and it’s fucking winter where I live

ended up hooking up with a sloot within 20 mins of meeting her and I’m sure carrot maxxing had lot to do with it

idc if niggas like @TheCopefulCurry say coloring doesn’t matter , it matters a lot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 22529, GalacticHero and 11 others
Eating them is too much work. I ordered beta-carotene supplements.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mfk, Manletmachine, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Eating them is too much work. I ordered beta-carotene supplements.
No it’s not. Just eat them instead of other snacks while browsing .me or watching movies/videos etc

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 10615
They made my skin better but it was too much work if I am being honest

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and Deleted member 7580
They made my skin better but it was too much work if I am being honest
How many were you eating ? Eating 2-3 isn’t too much work for me. But I see a difference with only 2-3/day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gren and Deleted member 5522
ye instead of being just a birdcel, i wanna be an orange birdcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, JawMogger, GalacticHero and 6 others
How many were you eating ? Eating 2-3 isn’t too much work for me. But I see a difference with only 2-3/day
I was eating like 2-3 at first but went down to 2 and was taking beta carotene supplements. People told me I looked "healthy" JFL its great for larping health but again too much effort and can be toxic.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Wallenberg and Deleted member 7580
not buying it

I've been megadosing beta carotene for a while now and see no real visible difference yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
not buying it

I've been megadosing beta carotene for a while now and see no real visible difference yet
I’ve never tried supplement so idk. Maybe try carrots and maybe it’s different for everyone

might be easier for people who are white with good tanning genetics, but carrot tan looks better than sun tan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529
I don't like carrot tbh, but I'll try it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
No it’s not. Just eat them instead of other snacks while browsing .me or watching movies/videos etc
I get the same effect from supplements, which are way more convenient. Carrots are good too, I just prefer the more convenient way of getting carrot tan.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 7580
ye instead of being just a birdcel, i wanna be an orange birdcel
Exotic colouring to attract other bids
Learn to dance aswell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: utter-ascension, GalacticHero, Deleted member 7506 and 3 others
BDDDDA7A 2BEC 4D94 9743 861EB38D56AA

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and xefo
I will start juicing carrots tbh
How many do you eat per day @Biggdink

• +1
3020 1
BDDDDA7A 2BEC 4D94 9743 861EB38D56AA

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Can corfirm
I eat 1-2 carrots a day and actually works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529 and Deleted member 7580
Wtf is wrong with you if you’re not eating carrots ? I’ve been eating carrots a lot for a week and man I’m already seeing a golden orange skin tone similar to thom and it’s fucking winter where I live

ended up hooking up with a sloot within 20 mins of meeting her and I’m sure carrot maxxing had lot to do with it

idc if niggas like @TheCopefulCurry say coloring doesn’t matter , it matters a lot
Hmm I have been eating 2 carrots daily for the last 3-4 days, I hope that the carrots available in India are not any different to the carrots in the west so that I get the benefits too. And most importantly, I hope that carrot glow will go well with my complexion.

I don't like carrot tbh, but I'll try it
You can try supplementing with beta carotene as well, instead of eating actual carrots. Swallowing 2 pills every single day is definitely the easiest route, yet a very effective one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866

20 minutes?

You larping? This was a tinder organised hookup right? Even Ive done that if it's tinder lol. Post pic anyway.

And specifically what carrots we talking? They taste RANK.

• Ugh..
Reactions: zaynbrah

Same haha. Just started last week
I’m thinking about taking astaxanthin too but I’ve heard that it can block your dht as a side effect

bones don’t matter, coloring is everything

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 7580 and WadlowMaxxing

based Claudia poster

• Love it

Blend it into a smoothie or sth

Also Carrots actually help detox excess estrogen from the body

Do you eat them raw or cooked?

I've heard and read that cooking them actually increase the beta carotene in carrots.

Ate carrots everyday for the past 4 years and my skin is that of a polished turd.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine

its easy
500g carrots
water
juice
ice
Thn blend

Can confirm as well

not buying it

how long ahve you been using it? I thinks its b.s. as well tbh

I love carrots